The class of Huntingdon

TheBoredGuy

First of all, if Huntingdon keeps playing like they did tonight, they have an excellent shot at going to the finals. Wow.

But I want to make sure to thank Huntingdon for the class they showed tonight, particularly when Rodricus Clark was injured. I thought having the guy pray for him over the P.A. was a very nice act. Your fans all seemed to conduct themselves very maturely, as did your players. I saw numerous instances of Mustangs helping Eagles up and patting them on the back.

Best of luck to you in the remainder of the playoffs. This CC fan will be pulling for you.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Huntingdon. From a McKenzie fan I just want to say I wish you guys the best next week and bring a victory back to Carroll County and 6-2A. I think Lewis Co. will have a very difficult time containing the speed of Huntingdon. Let me also warn you that the band likes to play while your offense is on the field. Bring it home next week.

The first batch of pictures from the Huntingdon-Chester Co have been sent in and are already posted to a gallery. All will be sent in tonight, but others might not be posted until tomorrow. Hope the Chester Co fans like the ones I've posted. Had more pics of CC players but didn't want the hometown folks getting mad at me. LOL

Thanks BoredGuy, this Mustang fan appreciates the kind words you have given us. It isn't often that a team be commended on their class, but they try their best to be a team that commands respect because they give it out to everyone they play, the same is to be said for us as fans. Chester County has some of the most modest and easy going fans I have ever seen. You guys can get on here and commend a team on all their positive aspects no matter the final outcome. We here in Huntingdon truly appreciate it and you should know that the folks over here will continue to pray for the Clark kid. Once again, a true thank you from the whole town of Huntingdon for exemplifying class to the utmost.

Great season for Chester County. It's tough to end it with an injury and with all the other players that were hurt and couldn't play. If anyone has any updates on the injured player please post them on this thread or start another. Congrats to Chester County and to Mckenzie on great years.

Board Guy thanks for the kind words. I really hope player #4 is ok, he is in our prayers. After the great year Chester County had this year we expect great things from them to come. Congradulations on what you accomplished this year.

Hico 125, I really hate that you all didn't win, Mckenzie had a great season and kept us on our toes. Stangs lets go to Lewis Co. next Friday and take care of business.

To All Huntingdon fans and parents:Great game Friday night and you proved you are the best in region 6-2a and i am rooting for you to win it all.I am a CC parent and my son was #4 Kyle Walker and he wanted everyone in Huntingdon to know that he is rooting for you too.Even tho we were defeated (and that,s a nice way of saying it) Friday night we are still part of the 6-2a family and will be behind you all the way.Thanks for all the prayers for #11,Rodriguez Clark and the class you showed after he was hurt Friday night.Good luck to all of you and who knows but maybe some of our guys and yours may get to play some college ball together.

Can anyone from Chester County give us an update on the injured player, Clark?I'm sure a lot of us from Huntingdon would like to know.Hope it was just a stinger like Dr. Carter thought it was. Hope he's doing good. Too bad the game had to be called like that, but I think we all know the Chester County men's heart would not have been in it anymore. See you guys next year.

I believe Clark was released later that night/early morning. As of saturday night, I heard he was at home and ok.

Congrads to a very, very impressive H-don. Its too bad CC"s season ended on such a ugly loss, but they have accomplished alot.

H-don was pure scary that night, there was nothing CC could do. I'm hoping both H-don and Milan win out for we can see a HUGE rematch in two weeks. Good luck to H-don the rest of the way.