Clinic Bowl AAA Poll

itzme

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

OK, it's 1:40 Saturday morning, and one week and 21 hours from now the answer will be known. Never too early to start the discussion about this one.

Can anyone think of a game where the two teams have been more motivated or evenly matched? MBA feels they were "jobbed" out of a victory in the final regular season game. BA feels that they got zero respect for that victory. Objectively, it was a great game that easily could have gone either way. Who will win the rematch for all the marbles? Anyone who isn't clear about this being the game of the year in Tennessee high school football just isn't paying enough attention.

Your pick, and why.

P.S.: Wes, this thread is rightfully yours, but I just couldn't help it! :justwrestle:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't blame you for being unable to resist the urge to post! I'm SOOO excited about this game!! You'll undoubtedly shoot me for saying this, but this is my first Clinic Bowl to attend since 1998! In high school our nationwide forensics tournament in Philadelphia always conflicted and I was relegated to receiving updates via telephone. NOT THIS YEAR!!!

I've already voted for the team I'm picking, but I'll hold off on comments for now. I could not be more thrilled about next Saturday. :angry:

No predictions at this time, but once again, a plug for DII-AAA.

One of the eight teams remaining in I-5A has one loss - to a team not in the DII-AAA finals.

One of the eight teams remaining in I-4A has two losses, one of which to a team not in the DII-AAA finals. Another 4A quarterfinalist has only one loss - to a team not in the DII-AAA finals.

One of the eight remaining teams in I-2A has one loss - to a team not in the DII-AAA finals.

The winner of this game rightfully can lay a claim to "Best in State". The loser of this game is still a Top 5 team in the state IMO.

VG, I don't think this game will be televised live, but I'm not sure. It wasn't last year.