Lewis County Pressbox....

mustang69

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelly, I never said anything bad about the band, obviously you read the whole thing completely wrong. I was trying to be sarcastic and at the same time, take up for our band, because in fact, even though I don't follow them, I know they accomplished a lot by winning state. So please reread and try to understand what I was saying, I wouldn't put down anything from Huntingdon.

Dear Lewis county fans, I just want to apologize in advance for the severe beating you will get friday night...remember the sissy quarterback from mckenzie...well we gave him an attitude adjustment...now its your turn

Well there ZAP, aren't we confident. I wouldn't be so sure that lewis co will recieve a beating. And if u want to walk over to the lewis co side friday nite, i'm sure me and some more fans will be happy to give you a beating, and adjust that lil cocky additude of yours!

Ok, I have read all week long about the band issue. And I would like to tell each team that I like band's as much as anyone. I know they work hard and Friday night's is the place for them to show what they got. But also when the offense has the ball and the band is playing there are rules that the bands or people with artificial noise makers must follow. One is if the band keeps doing the unfair act, the ref should tell the Head Coach to stop the noise, then if the noise is a problem again the defence is giving a penalty. 15 YARDS ( UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT ) And just to let each party know.

No team shall repeatly commit any act within, in the opinion of the refree, tends to make a travesty of the game.

So to let both teams know up front before Friday night's game if the problem occur:

1. Coach Ejection

2. The Refree can stop the game or forfit to either team.

Good Luck to Each team Friday Night and GO Mustangs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I have read all week long about the band issue. And I would like to tell each team that I like band's as much as anyone. I know they work hard and Friday night's is the place for them to show what they got. But also when the offense has the ball and the band is playing there are rules that the bands or people with artificial noise makers must follow. One is if the band keeps doing the unfair act, the ref should tell the Head Coach to stop the noise, then if the noise is a problem again the defence is giving a penalty. 15 YARDS ( UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT ) And just to let each party know.

No team shall repeatly commit any act within, in the opinion of the refree, tends to make a travesty of the game.

So to let both teams know up front before Friday night's game if the problem occur:

1. Coach Ejection

2. The Refree can stop the game or forfit to either team.

Good Luck to Each team Friday Night and GO Mustangs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your a dork. i've never heard of a band penalty. Sounds like your from mckenzie. Your team got beat fair and square. So quit your cryin!

Lowrider, Under the TSSAA rule book Section 9 Art. 1.. It clearly stats that a player or nonplayer not subject to the rules shall not hinder play by any unfair act which has no specific rule coverage. AND neither team shall commit acts which, in the opinion of the refree, tends to make a travesty of the game.

PENALTY: unfair act--the refree enforces any penlty he considers equitable, including the award of a score---and if it is repeated. the game may be forfeited.

So the next you call someone a dork, make sure you know the rules of the TSSAA

or keep your mouth shut or your fingers off of the keyboard.

And No I'm not from Mckenzie. I'm just telling it the way it is Mo-ron

Why would you want to sit in the LC press box if you have a pressbox on the visitor side. Most schools do not have a visitor press box at all.

I think you will find that the visitor box is more than ample for radio, film, and coaches unless of course it takes 10 to run the radio broadcast.

Other than Westview, (UTM) I think LC football facilities are among the best I have seen.

i agree wannabe.

i will say this though, there was only one table up there when we were there so if the Logan and Kent need another table, just ask the AD at Lewis Co. Very nice guy!! I believe his last name was Tatum.

You want me to tell it like it is. Mckensie's season is over because they lost. Not because of lewis co's band, but because they sucked to bad to beat lewis co. So quit your crying. From what i seen lewis co's band probably could have beaten mckensie at football that night. So quit crying, it's over. Mckensie's season is over thanks to the lewis co football team. Not the lewis county band! ;)

lowrider,

I will give you two things, 1. McKenzie season is over and 2. it was not the bands fault.

What I will not give you is McKenzie stinks. Yes, LC beat us. Yes, we did not play to our potential. Yes, LC is a good football team. And finally, in my opinion, you are in the same mix as McKenzie Rebel. Instead of lowrider you should change your name to lowclass b/c you have none.

Mustang69...

How many H.S. stadiums have you ever seen with a visitor side press box? Not very many!!! Lewis Co. is courteous enough to provide the opposing teams "RADIO GUYS" a good dry place to kick back. I don't see any opposing teams "RADIO GUYS" bickering about wanting to sit with the home team "RADIO GUYS"! Besides I'm sure L.C. have coaches calling plays in their press box and they like to keep that private, I suppose. So why start a thread like this. Also, the home stands have been full in L.C. every game this year. Seems like you're just trying to find something to complain about in L.C.

And Fatman......

I have spoken with some L.C. Law Enforcement and I assure you, there will be NO ONE sitting in the visitor side stands during the 3rd round. Maybe fans standing on the fence, but not sitting in the stands!!!! (I'm also a BIG Panther fan)!!