Lewis County Pressbox....

mustang69

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with u fatman.The band is there to support both teams and it is not the band that determines the outcome of the game.Some people just use things such as the band to use as an excuse if they lose.I think we should lay off of the band so much because LEWIS COUNTY band plays very well.People should stop looking for excuses for their loss and face up to it.This year we simply came out with the better team.If we do not beat Huntingdon this Friday night i will still be very happy, because of the fact that we beat the team that has put us out every year.And about the whole PANTHERSFANS sitting in the visitors side, oh well get over it because this is our field and what does it matter if we are sitting over there as long as we are not starting crap.We are great people but we are stereotyped by a lot of people.Mckenzie should face up to their loss, we came out on top and that is all that matters but dont be blaming our band for your loss.Well i am out.l8r.LETS GO PANTHERS.

VISITORS REMEMBER: You are on our turf, show respect and you are respected, we go to the games to watch football not to argue with a bunch of FLAMERS!!!

Huntingdon Fans,

PANTHERFAN is actually someone from Huntingdon trying to get something started.

LC fans are like Huntingdon fans, they love football and most are very good people, good sportsmen and like a competitive ballgame.

Lets keep the post clean, for two good football programs.

One of the posters stirring everything up does not even play football or any sport.

Leave the talking to the players on the FIELD--MERCER. If you ever want to make a difference, make it on the field, not with words.

Hey mustang69 dude i don't care who you are but i will be sitting on huntington side just to rude it in ya'lls face when we are winning. If ya'll don't like me sitting on that side to bad get over or if you or anyone else thinks that ya'll are big enuff to make me move i would like to see you try.

signed, THE FATMAN

im sorry but setting on the other teams side shows that you are embarrassed of your team i mean who in their right mind is going to set on the opposing team? get real i mean lewis county is not the best but dont be ashamed of it....oh yea and setting on their side rooting for you team might embarrass you because in my opinion huntingdon's got this one!

As a visiting coach to LC, I have found the facilities to be quite adequate and accomodating. Coach Sharp is always a gracious host and the fans are very respectful. I will not criticize the people of LC for being excited about their Panthers. They have a good winning tradition and should celebrate it. Good luck Panthers.

Just remember the LC stands for 'Little Class'. They have no class or respect for any visiting football team. Anyone that would bring tractors from the field, 18 wheelers from the roads and a luna(tic) that hasn't enough CLASS to not play during the opposing teams play calls at scrimmage line doesn't know the meaning of class. Bet Bobby Sharp will not let the band play during his play call from the scrimmage line.

finally someone tells it like it is!

finally someone tells it like it is!

You want me to tell it like it is. Mckensie's season is over because they lost. Not because of lewis co's band, but because they sucked to bad to beat lewis co. So quit your crying. From what i seen lewis co's band probably could have beaten mckensie at football that night. So quit crying, it's over. Mckensie's season is over thanks to the lewis co football team. Not the lewis county band! :)