Lewis County Pressbox....

mustang69

Well there ZAP, aren't we confident. I wouldn't be so sure that lewis co will recieve a beating. And if u want to walk over to the lewis co side friday nite, i'm sure me and some more fans will be happy to give you a beating, and adjust that lil cocky additude of yours!

Camper, you might want to stay home friday night and study your english and spelling.such as "me and some more fans" also get out websters "additude" what is that? lol :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big H Outlaw My bad! I reread your post and I get it now. I think my brain is fried from too much concession stand work. :lol: I do kinda get my feathers ruffled when I think someone is putting the band down.

One thing I do want to say...I have been to a high school football game where the officials did stop the game and warn the coaches about the band. So it must be a rule that just doesn't get enforced very often.

shelly, You are right on the remark on the part were the ref's can stop the game becaue of artifical noise makers. Bull horns, truck horns or what ever. I read the TSSAA rule book on it and I tried to let everyone know what it said. Some of the readers on here doesn't think there is a rule ( LOWRIDER ) We don't want it to get to this but it goes both ways and both ways for the fans also. Good luck to both teams Friday night.

shelly, You are right on the remark on the part were the ref's can stop the game becaue of artifical noise makers. Bull horns, truck horns or what ever. I read the TSSAA rule book on it and I tried to let everyone know what it said. Some of the readers on here doesn't think there is a rule ( LOWRIDER ) We don't want it to get to this but it goes both ways and both ways for the fans also. Good luck to both teams Friday night.

Well if their is a dumb rule about a band playing to loud then i want to see it, because i think it's dumb. but what's even dumber is people saying that the band caused them to lose. I guess the refs will penalize the cheerleader's for cheering to loud too, right (TRICKLICIAN)???