Pick your fantasy coach...

big poppa

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jones form chatt. central. he has turned central around totaly. central hasnt been known for football since the 60's and never since they have moved to hwy 58. jones came and things are changin. im not gonna say he is the best in the business but the wuestion was who would you want to take over your team. jones took over an 0-10 none pounding pounders team and they have done ALOT better. my second would Quarles for sure.

I can't imagine a group of coaches coming into a program in the shape that Crockett County was at that time, and doing a better job of building it. Coach P.A. Pratt and Coach Andy Brady are great together...sort of a yin/yang deal I've always thought. They counter-balance each other, personality wise. Together they helped turn one of the worst programs in the state - literally - into one of the best in its classification. Are they the best in the state? Who cares? I wouldn't ask for anyone else and I couldn't see anyone doing a better job than what they've done. I'm proud to say I played for them and for Crockett County.

I can't imagine a group of coaches coming into a program in the shape that Crockett County was at that time, and doing a better job of building it. Coach P.A. Pratt and Coach Andy Brady are great together...sort of a yin/yang deal I've always thought. They counter-balance each other, personality wise. Together they helped turn one of the worst programs in the state - literally - into one of the best in its classification. Are they the best in the state? Who cares? I wouldn't ask for anyone else and I couldn't see anyone doing a better job than what they've done. I'm proud to say I played for them and for Crockett County.

well said volfan