cloudland basketball "#1 fan flossie"

helmetheadcase

Hey Flossie, don't worry, Krich and I have your back when you come to Unaka. I might even have a maroon shirt for you. And if you promise not to be too rowdy I might put you on one side of me and Cobb on the other side. Now that would be a site for sore eyes. You and Cobb in a Ranger shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

HHHEEEEf hhIiiiii everybody! I'm back! Coachtdog, Krich, I don't think you'll ever see me in a moron shirt, oh, i mean moroon shirt. Thanx for gettin my back though. I'll probably need you guys when we come to Snavely gym. As for me, I've been very busy, plus I can't run Mark off the computer. He's so lovesick.

Hey, its ummmmm............nice to see you again? ;)

Hey Flossie, it's GirlsLuvRuss (I think you confused her with Toys R Us) and she's anything but a lonely bachelorette. She's coming all the way in from Atlanta just to watch Unaka beat the living daylights out of Cloudland. Oh yeah, she's specially ordered a sleeveless shirt with Ranger Fan emblazoned on the front in glow in the dark letters just for YOU.

Let's see how brave you are when you can tell her all this trash talk, face to face. Like one of the other posts said...Don't go into this battle of wits with her unarmed.......She's counting the days!!!!!! :D

You must have got a great education up there on the roan using some of the words you put on here its nice to know that you have the IQ of an 10 year old and the body of pee wee herman I mean using words like belee dat what kind of crap is that you figured a mature 22 year old like you would have grown out of wrestling along time ago and you must have gotten all the girls at cloudland when you was in highschool didnt ya or was you still chasing around 6 graders when u was a senior. (RANGERS WILL DOMINATE) :)