S.P

demonchild

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people always has something to say about Boyd

what is come down to is that Boyd has become a power house in the last four years

south pitt fans are mad because this power house has started to run over yall

Ever since Will H., Alex J., William N. became soph. south pitt has not won against boyd

I say boyd will kill yall 35-14

I will be at the game to see the faces of south pitt. fans and players after they loss.

Go Bucs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if SP loses they still have 3 gold balls. How many does Boyd have?

Boyd has put two or three strong seasons together and I give them credit for that. However, they come nowhere close to matching the history and tradition of South Pittsburg Pirates football. Friday night will match possibly the two best teams in 1A this season. If your a fan of high school football you can't miss this game.

I think that pirate fans are the best in the world at living in the past. But then again, what else do you brag about when boyd has whipped yall the past 4 years. Make it five in a row for the bucs, and hey, i love the recruiting excuse, i think peardon just knew where the real football was played, even if it is in the swamp. But excuses make things a whole lot better after a loss.

Bucs-as long as you stay focused and realize that it doesnt matter what south pitt does, it matters what you do, you can beat anyone in the state. Good luck wish i could be there

I think that pirate fans are the best in the world at living in the past. But then again, what else do you brag about when boyd has whipped yall the past 4 years. Make it five in a row for the bucs, and hey, i love the recruiting excuse, i think peardon just knew where the real football was played, even if it is in the swamp. But excuses make things a whole lot better after a loss.

Bucs-as long as you stay focused and realize that it doesnt matter what south pitt does, it matters what you do, you can beat anyone in the state. Good luck wish i could be there

I don't blame Boydie for not wanting to look to far back out their football history. They had about 20 straight losing seasons. :lol:

what is come down to is that Boyd has become a power house in the last four years

Ever since Will H., Alex J., William N. became soph. south pitt has not won against boyd

I will be at the game to see the faces of south pitt. fans and players after they loss.

who cares how many balls yall have...does that have anything to do with this weeks game?

Yes, and fortunately the cheap shot on the on-side kick with 30 something seconds left in a game did not seriously injure the BBS player.

Even if this "cheap shot" had injured a Boyd player it would not have made much of an impact because he was a third stringer. It was so late in the game and Boyd already established that they had third stringers in.

Guest warriorpride12

I will be at the game Friday and I hope that the game will be better than it was last time they meet. I think that it is every hard to beat a team twice in one year but if a team can do it Boyd will be the team. So with that in mind I say that the Boyd Pitt game will be a great game and will go to OT. And Boyd will win by 7.

who cares how many balls yall have...does that have anything to do with this weeks game?

Evidently you care. If you didn't you wouldn't be wanting Boyd to win one so badly. As far as Boyd being such a power, I think I remember Healy,Nelson and friends losing to Whitwell and Gordonsville both which SP beat easily. If I were you I think I would wait untill saturday morning and see if you still have something to brag about. I think SP is much better now than a few weeks back and Boyd peaked about 5 weeks ago and are now on the downhill slide. Just in case Boyd does lose don't run off. You blowhards allways seem hard to find after losing.