Best Sophomores?

bonesjk34

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Wright is without a doubt the best sophomore in the state, possibly more. This kid is ready to play major college ball right now. Also, Willie Kemp from Bolivar is a wonderful talent. I watched him play a game last summer and for the first 3 quarters I wasn't impressed. In the 4th, he simply took over and carried his AAU team past Brandon Wright's. One of Kemp's teammates, Pierre Niles is one of the best rebounders I've ever seen at any age.

Closer to home, 7AAA is loaded in sophomores. Most notably, Siegel with Keith Ramsery, Wright's AAU teammate, and Darius Roper. Also, Cookeville has a couple of sophomores who can play. Riverdale has Gaston Miller. Warren County has four sophomores who will play a lot for their varsity this year, Brooks Majors, Shay Glenn, Warren Swann, and Brandon Adcock. White County's freshman team from last year beat all of these except Cookeville with solid team play. Mark it down right now, someone from District 7AAA will win the state championship in 2006.

Some good midstate players are Joshua Bone who plays along side of Brandon Wright, Josh hit 25 on Henry Harris in a scrimage game but Henry delivered 27 on him, but some other good players from midstate are John Hobson, Clarence Smith, Walter Morgan , Michael Jones, Uryan Scales, Wil Peters, the Lee Twins Ryan & Joseph, Jermiah Cruther, JR Crenshaw, Morgan,James Winrow, and Reggie Edwards

Edited by cobra24