Best Sophomores?

bonesjk34

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when talking about the best sophores i think that there is a slew of them in nashville presently.my top 5 from what i have seen and not in this particular order are brandan wright&josh bone from Brentwood Academy,wil peters,jeremiah crutcher and two that you might not have ever heard about.curtis brown and jamison henderson are two sophmores with potential.the first three are gimmes but curtis and jamison from hume fogg ae coming up on them.wil peters is good all around.everyone knows what brandon is capable of.jeremiah is inconsisten at times.jamison is sitting out this year due to academics i think but he has handlesand a jump shot that is improving rapidly.curtis has mind blowing speed.i also heard that the two of them have a third sophmore punch named tod.i heard hecan shoot the lights out.but those are my top 5 and anyone of them can be the best if they put ther head to it.

Willie Kemp is the best sophomore in the state. He can kill in many different ways. Not only can he score whenever he pleases, but he rebound, he can dish out assist, what may don't recognize he can play DEFENSE. He's not one-dimensional. There's more to the game than just scoring the basketball. He's not scoring 20 points a game, because he doesn't need to. Best sophomore in the state period... #1 AA team in the state Bolivar Central.

I know this poll has been going on for a while. but i definitly think some attention needs to be paid to jordan glasgow of the William Blount governors. hes not the biggest sophmore in the crowd at 6ft. 3in., but he definitly has the heart and poise of any sophmore or upperclassman for that matter in the state. The week of January 24 he was awarded player of the week by The Sports Page on 93.5 fm. he had 17 points and 10 rebound in the governors homecoming victory against cambell county. he was also the spark the govs needed that night. the players coaches and fans rallied with jordan as he rolled.

I agree that Jon Jon Roberts will be a really good player at GC. Ohter Sophmores of note are from Trenton, Greg Ramsey, and Trey Easley. If they get better coaching they will be the Class of single A in their SR. campaign. Hopefully Trey Easley will be as good as his uncle Kevin Easley (Class A Mr. Basketball Finalist late 90's) was!

Edited by Tidepride