Maryville at Karns

Rebelsman

Look at the stats. What more can I say?

3 point plays:

Karns 17 (Jones 3, Bomar 3, Roth 2, Fersner 3, Shipwash 6)

Maryville 3 (Koontz 1, Tipton 2)

Scoring:

Karns - Jones 18, Fersner 21, Shipwash 21, Bomar 9, Roth 8

Maryville - Swank 17, Tipton 38, Koontz 8

Turnovers:

Maryville - 22 in regulation, 8 in 1st overtime, 6 in 2nd overtime

Karns - Do not have

It was exciting to watch.

Karns is going to be a good team this year. We have been working hard on everything. Varsity is going to do very well. I think that chad bomar, Jody fernser, scott shipwash, and freshman Jordan roth are going to be big point scorers for karns. We are looking to have a great season.

GO KARNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks to me, that if Karns is on they will be tough. The only thing is the 3's won't fall all the time. They do have some shooters though and they are not afraid to put it up.

That was what we were thinking. Eventually the three ball will cool, but it kept falling. Karns could not play with Maryville in the post. They can shoot the eyes out from 3-point land. We all know that is a dangerous way to make a living. The young Maryville team has got to get the turnovers under control. There are six football players out. Three or four will be significant contributors.

And by the way Clipper, we anticipate Tyler and the boys being occupied until after December the sixth.

maryville was a good game but the only stronge player they had was #21 jody fersner was talkin about him being a good player, he doesnt say that about very many pppl so thats definately a compliment but im not saying maryvilles a bad team im just saying if you had some ppl step it up you guys would be really good...but i dont kno that you would be karns still haha

GO KARNS!!!