Huntingdon35 Lewis6

anonymousballer

OKOK.....i can't take this anymore. I have watched sharp play the last 3 years. My senior year he supposebly ran a 4.5, yet myself at linebacker was step for step numerous times, and i can tell u that i was nowhere near a 4.5

Last year when he was a little stronger and faster i watched mckenzie players run him down time after time. I play college ball in mississippi now, but i will drive up any day at any time to watch that boy bench 450+. He is a good player, and he has a bright future in front of him. I wish the best of luck to him, and the lewis county program.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKOK.....i can't take this anymore. I have watched sharp play the last 3 years. My senior year he supposebly ran a 4.5, yet myself at linebacker was step for step numerous times, and i can tell u that i was nowhere near a 4.5

Last year when he was a little stronger and faster i watched mckenzie players run him down time after time. I play college ball in mississippi now, but i will drive up any day at any time to watch that boy bench 450+. He is a good player, and he has a bright future in front of him. I wish the best of luck to him, and the lewis county program.

I'm not sure how to take this. Were you being sarcastic? If you were, then u need to take a ride up here. But I'm really not lieing.

First off, ask anyone on the Lewis County team and they will tell you that David Sharp bench presses around the 450 mark or even more. The kid is a freak plain and simple. I don't care if you ran David down a few times, what you run in your 40 isn't exactly the same as what you run in a game. Question smart one, when you time your 40, are you trying to cut through holes, follow blockers, spin, and hurdle all while wearing full pads? I don't think so. Most likely you were out there in shorts, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes just like everybody else. David has got endless potential and I hope that he goes somewhere where they will have good enough coaches to develop that further. Even if he doesn't go on to be a quarterback, the man's foot alone would be accepted to any college around. AND I MEAN ANY COLLEGE. Perhaps the loudest the Lewis County fans got last night was after David's 74 yard punt! As for the game, I was unimpressed with Huntington. There were a solid team but very beatable. I still think that Lewis County lost that game for themselves last night because of senseless turnovers. Huntington deserves to be where they are but they lose big to Milan next week. I'm saying 3 touchdowns.

Does anyone know what the deal was with the helicopter? I thought it was going to land on the field. I've never been to a ballgame where they had that many police around and kept making announcements about sportsmanship.

First off, let me say I'm from Huntingdon and I was at the game last night and I agree with LC Father about the LC fans. I've been reading the post this last week and I really expected the their fans to stay there until the last tick of the clock. With that said, let me say that everything else this idiot(LC Father) said is the mark of a complete moron. If he thinks Huntingdon believed that article in the paper, then he never heard of trying to psych your opponet out. LCFather sounds like one of those fair weather fans to me.The LC coach didn't lose that game,the players didn't LOSE that gaame. They just didn't score as many points as Huntingdon. They can hold their heads high. That's more than LC Father can do. He's probably one of those sideline morons that think they know more than the coach of a team. Well if he' s that smart why isn't he coaching the team instead? If LC Father was my dad, I'd be ashamed of him saying this. I read all last week about how sorry the people of Lewis County were to visitors. Well I saw none of that. Guess I just didn't meet this jerk. LC FATHER YOU"RE THE DISGRACE! You supporters of Lewis County have my sympathy having this person around. I'll stop now before I really get ticked at this fool and say something bad. All my best to the fans and supporters of Coach Sharp and his Panthers. We'll meet you down the road again,so until then, Congratulations on a great season.

I am curious about what plays the Lewis county fans thought their coach should have called; he tried the regular offensive scheme, he tried drop back passes, he tried roll out passes. When the defensive players are getting in the backfield almost as quickly as the football is there is not much you can do.

When the defense is pursuing upfield like huntingdon did Friday night, run some draws and counter plays. The couple of times that Lewis Co ran plays along that line, they got some fairly good runs out of them.

When the defense is pursuing upfield like huntingdon did Friday night, run some draws and counter plays. The couple of times that Lewis Co ran plays along that line, they got some fairly good runs out of them.

Lewis county had less than 60 yards of offense all night and you think they had any kind of success running the ball?

Hey proud LC father.......You........are a MO-ron.....Coach Sharp isn't the reason we lost..... Coach Sharp is the reason we got to the 3rd round. Simple as that. And who exactly are you if your so proud. Who is your son?? Cause he might not tell you, but if he is any good at all, and gets to play at all.....I am sure he STRONGLY disagrees with you. And is ashamed of you, Bottom Line, Coach Sharp is a great Coach, and it will be my honor to play under him next season.

Lewis county had less than 60 yards of offense all night and you think they had any kind of success running the ball?

It was only a couple of plays and they didn't get anything spectacular going on those couple of tries. I'm just saying that if they had run more plays along that line, they would have had more success.

Edited by GregC

OKOK...jus let me know where he goes. I do really want to watch sharp play some more because he is an athlete. But to argue my point even further, i went to about 5 combines my senior year and not ONE....and i mean not ONE kid benched 450. That is including the midsouth pepsi combine, the ole miss combine and the kentucky combine. There is no doubt in my mind that he is a great athlete but his stats are jus too unbelievable.

Well I'm not gonna say much about the game except we played hard and came up short. When the game was over and I was giving all of the seniors hugs I felt like a proud dad because I've watched all of them grow up. In just a few months they'll be graduating and going their different ways. I wish all of ya'll good luck in whatever you plan on doing in life. I know there's tons of teams in the state that would kill to win 12 games.

The dude that threw the flag out on the field is one of my best friends and if you knew him you'd know he wasn't doing it for attention. He just likes to be a little crazy, and this isn't the first time he's done it this season. When I saw him he was standing outside the fence behind the concession stand yelling "Let me in, Let me in,....." lol He's a funny guy nobody should hate him and he wasn't trying to hurt anybody. I sort of wish he wouldn't of got kicked out because he had a red one also that he was gonna throw whenever we had a controversial call. lol

I talked to several of the Huntingdon fans before and after the game and they all seemed very nice and I didn't hear a single one complaining about our fans being on their side. I thought overall the fans, both sides, were well behaved (except for a few little kids) and I wish Huntingdon good luck next week.

dd181, who are you? You didn't go to Lewis Co. did you?

And now last I wish everybody would shut up about Coach Sharp and the rest of the coaches. We have the best coaching staff in the state of Tennessee, they stay later and work harded than anybody. I know when I become a coach I hope I can win as many games as Coach Sharp and Company have. Great season Panthers. :D