Lipscomb @ Alcoa

OSHSman

No team in the state has improved as much As Alcoa. They started slow but have grown with young talent. They are well coached and have gobs of speed at the skill positions. It seesms remember that in 2000 a Goodpasture was supposed to have an easy time with the Tornadoes and there is a state championship trophy sitting at Alcoa but it does not say Goodpasture it says Alcoa. This is a hungry bunch. Bye the way Catch54 if you knew you highschool football you would know there is no McHenry High School in this state. I have no desire to coach. Just to go watch football in its purest form. Played in high school stadiums around the beautiful Smoky Mountains.......

[/color]To the "EXPERT", if you check the polls, you would see that in a little town in Pocotalico, West Virginia, there is in fact a coaching job available for girls football (powder-puff) legue. I would encourage you to persue a cereer in football since your predictions seem to be on the money B) ......Please, however, don't apply for a teaching job due to your lack of class. Thank you, and have a great day!

Go to class #54.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ight,all alcoa has heard is they are to young to play with the big boys. well i dont play football but i go to ahs and i am a sophomore. yeah we got some older dudes but they all playin with their ability not with their age as an advantage. all people been sayin is how lipscomb tore up sweetwater LAST YEAR. check that was last year. nobody cares about last year. these dudes walk around school and show heart. Duck was kicked in the head against cumberland gap.what did that do that made the team that much hungier and wanting to lay somebody out. everybody on the team got heart and they ready to prove everybody wrong. hope lipscomb dont make the same mistake. they have done it this long why not to it all the way to the clinic bowl. ready for the team with more heart to win friday?everybody know alcoa going to come and lay it all on the line and play with some heart.

ight,all alcoa has heard is they are to young to play with the big boys. well i dont play football but i go to ahs and i am a sophomore. yeah we got some older dudes but they all playin with their ability not with their age as an advantage. all people been sayin is how lipscomb tore up sweetwater LAST YEAR. check that was last year. nobody cares about last year. these dudes walk around school and show heart. Duck was kicked in the head against cumberland gap.what did that do that made the team that much hungier and wanting to lay somebody out. everybody on the team got heart and they ready to prove everybody wrong. hope lipscomb dont make the same mistake. they have done it this long why not to it all the way to the clinic bowl. ready for the team with more heart to win friday?everybody know alcoa going to come and lay it all on the line and play with some heart.

For all of you that may have trouble reading this post, much like I did at first, allow me to translate it into clear english for you.

Ok, All that Alcoa has heard is that they are too young to play with the big boys. Well, I don't play football, but I go to AHS, and I am a sophomore. Yeah, we have some older players, but they are all playing with their ability, not with their age as an advantage. The only thing that people have been saying is that Lipscomb beat Sweetwater last year. Last year was last year. Last year does not matter. These players walk around school and show heart. Duck was kicked in the head while playing Cumberland Gap, but that only made the team play harder. Everyone on the team has heart, and they are ready to prove people wrong. I hope Lipscomb doesn't make the same mistake. They have done it this long, why not do it all the way to the Clinic Bowl (I apologize, but I am unable to understand the two previous lines, thus there is not much of a clear translation.) Are you ready for the team with more heart to win on Friday? Everyone knows Alcoa will play their hardest.

I have tried my best to translate this text into English that is comprehendable. Let me know if I have accomplished this. It was not an easy task.

Alcoa's defense has been doing the same thing the past two weeks, beating teams that have more than one person that can hurt you running the ball. The beat Sweetwater who had Latham, Ferguson, and Blomstrom. Then they beat O.S. who had Whalen, Hayes, and Lamb. DL has two talented runners of their own in Burton Elrod and RB Cutler Robinson. Alcoa needs to do a little bit better of a job this week stopping the run, but throughout the week Alcoa is going to keep realizing how much this game means, and by the time they kickoff they will be very focused in on stopping the run. Alcoa won't have any trouble stopping the pass, because DL had only two completions last week, but they had 47 carries for 197 yards against a great Tyner defense. If Alcoa has a tough time against DL's smothering run defense, than they can just go to the air with a trio of great receivers (Brandon Warren, Garry Hill, and Benny Fuller), that have torched secondaries all year, and that is DL's weakness. This will be a very tough, hard- fought game that I see can go to either team. Anyway, that's my two cents worth......Good luck Tornadoes, let's take this thing to Murfreesboro!!

For all of you that may have trouble reading this post, much like I did at first, allow me to translate it into clear english for you.

Ok, All that Alcoa has heard is that they are too young to play with the big boys. Well, I don't play football, but I go to AHS, and I am a sophomore. Yeah, we have some older players, but they are all playing with their ability, not with their age as an advantage. The only thing that people have been saying is that Lipscomb beat Sweetwater last year. Last year was last year. Last year does not matter. These players walk around school and show heart. Duck was kicked in the head while playing Cumberland Gap, but that only made the team play harder. Everyone on the team has heart, and they are ready to prove people wrong. I hope Lipscomb doesn't make the same mistake. They have done it this long, why not do it all the way to the Clinic Bowl (I apologize, but I am unable to understand the two previous lines, thus there is not much of a clear translation.) Are you ready for the team with more heart to win on Friday? Everyone knows Alcoa will play their hardest.

I have tried my best to translate this text into English that is comprehendable. Let me know if I have accomplished this. It was not an easy task.

Give him a break, he probably gets enough of teaching in school. Back to the game Lipscomb by atleast 7.