Lipscomb @ Alcoa

OSHSman

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol... who's Austin Rogers? Alcoa has a really good secondary with Garry Hill#5, David Wilder#21, Brad Coulter#6, and Jacob Shamblin#14, they also help with the front seven in stoping the run..I just HOPE Lipscombs not thinking this is gonna be easy, cause if they do it will be a long ride back home....Alcoa baby all the way..GO TORNADOES #1

I can assure you that Lipscomb is not overlooking anyone, they do not think this is going to be easy. They very much respect Alcoa. Alcoa has made it this far because they are a good team, young or old, it does not matter. However I like Lipscombs chances due to experience & having a senior ted team. Not even to mention their great athletisism & depth that they have. If Lipscomb plays pretty much mistake free they win.

i think that the game will be a good one............that is if alcoa has an answer for Mr Rogers. #21--Austin Rogers runs a 4.4, has better hands than randy moss, and can go up with anyone that i have ever seen. he is easily the best reciever in the sate, and quite possibly the nation. if alcoa's defensive backs can hold rogers to under 200 yds. then they might have a chance. if not, i think this will be just another blow out, and the mustangs will return to the state championship.

we have a answer right back for him with brandon warren #1 at wide out who is leads 2a in recieving i think if not 2nd or 3rd and david wilder could hold up with that austin rodgers kid easily i believe so could gary hill...they've came up big in these past couple of games and brad coulter is always hiding back there at safty has he leads the team in picks...but i believe austin rodgers could be one of the best in the state cause i know lipscomb has some talented athletes but i dont think he's better then brandon warren who is not only very quick for his size but is huge for a wide out 6'3 about 220 and is very physical, thats what this game is gonna be physical and thats the way alcoa likes it...strap it up baby its semi-final time no turning back now...dont let this be your last seniors...