Covington at Greenbrier

ChargerHam64

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If ernest williams wouldnt have gotten hurt it wouldnt have made a bit of difference. The Bobcats have faced good runningbacks all year long and have shut them down! He got lucky on one run but the other run we hit him in the backfield for a loss...

That is the biggest laugh I've had all day. Williams was taking ya'll to SCHOOL on offense and defense. :D:):)

If ernest williams wouldnt have gotten hurt it wouldnt have made a bit of difference. The Bobcats have faced good runningbacks all year long and have shut them down! He got lucky on one run but the other run we hit him in the backfield for a loss...

That is the biggest laugh I've had all day. Williams was taking ya'll to SCHOOL on offense and defense. :D:D;)

No you're the laugh shane.. Ganious is right, erny or w/e his name is didnt get hurt til the 2nd quarter and all i saw out of him is one good run which was lucky Crocket= bunch of sore loosers

If he was taking us to SCHOOL why didn' he score every time he touched the ball.

Come on guys........2 carries for 72 yards. That is a total shutdown!!!!!!!!!! Heck, he only averaged 36 yards a carry. Mr. Football Smootball.....he would have made no difference in the game at all. None. Nada. Zero. That is only 1 touchdown for every 2 carries. Geez....you Crockett fans just dont get it.

Sorry Greenbrier fans...even I couldn't let that one go. No spilt milk here. You guys beat the Cavs fair and square. Sorry things didnt work out last night but be proud of the super season your team had. You guys are class acts all the way around. Congrats to Covington on the win and good luck in the Clinic Bowl.