Boyd vs. CAK

bucsfan

I agree with a lot so SMITHKE's posts. He has made a lot of good additions to this board, and has stayed on topic, unlike some post made by a certin south pitt. fan. I feel he has done this post more good by not talking as much on it. I know that this will be a good game. However as I said earlier, CAK has heart, and skill, but they also have a lot of luck. Not many schools with either the record that they have, or that were picked to go out in the first round, are still in it. There were exceptions this season, because of teams records looking bad from having ineligible players. I want to congratulate CAK for making it this far. And good luck to both teams. I hope everyone has a safe trip to the game, and no on is seriously injured.

GO BUCS

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with a lot so SMITHKE's posts. He has made a lot of good additions to this board, and has stayed on topic, unlike some post made by a certin south pitt. fan. I feel he has done this post more good by not talking as much on it. I know that this will be a good game. However as I said earlier, CAK has heart, and skill, but they also have a lot of luck. Not many schools with either the record that they have, or that were picked to go out in the first round, are still in it. There were exceptions this season, because of teams records looking bad from having ineligible players. I want to congratulate CAK for making it this far. And good luck to both teams. I hope everyone has a safe trip to the game, and no on is seriously injured.

GO BUCS

no offense at all Aggiefan, but give me a break, football is a game where luck rarely triumphs over skill and good strategy. all of the teams that were supposed to knock CAK out couldnt get the job done when it mattered. luck was hardly involved.CAK didnt drive 60+ yards and put the ball in the endzone against Coalfield with luck. CAK didnt score 21 points on Cloudlands defense in the second half on luck, while their defense held Byrd and Benfield to none. CAK didnt beat Midway with luck, hard nosed football is how they won. and CAK in no way shape or form beat Greenback with luck. But i will say that God may have been with CAK this whole time, but that isnt luck, its the grace of God, two completley different things.

I agree with a lot so SMITHKE's posts.  He has made a lot of good additions to this board, and has stayed on topic, unlike some post made by a certin south pitt. fan.  I feel he has done this post more good by not talking as much on it.  I know that this will be a good game.  However as I said earlier, CAK has heart, and skill, but they also have a lot of luck.  Not many schools with either the record that they have, or that were picked to go out in the first round, are still in it.  There were exceptions this season, because of teams records looking bad from having ineligible players.  I want to congratulate CAK for making it this far.  And good luck to both teams.  I hope everyone has a safe trip to the game, and no on is seriously injured.

GO BUCS

no offense at all Aggiefan, but give me a break, football is a game where luck rarely triumphs over skill and good strategy. all of the teams that were supposed to knock CAK out couldnt get the job done when it mattered. luck was hardly involved.CAK didnt drive 60+ yards and put the ball in the endzone against Coalfield with luck. CAK didnt score 21 points on Cloudlands defense in the second half on luck, while their defense held Byrd and Benfield to none. CAK didnt beat Midway with luck, hard nosed football is how they won. and CAK in no way shape or form beat Greenback with luck. But i will say that God may have been with CAK this whole time, but that isnt luck, its the grace of God, two completley different things.

hes right Aggiefan, luck doesnt play as big of a factor in football as you make it out to be. practicing hard during the week and leaving it all out on the field makes you a good football team win or lose.

no offence was taken, and I know that it is not all luck. And you are right that the other teams did not get the job done. It does take skill and ability, I just think that there was some luck involved. I do not think a school that did not have the caliber players could do as well as they have on their own. Who knows it might all be by the grace of God that they have gotten this far. But again best of luck to CAK friday

I said that because they are one of the newer teams in this division. I did not mean to hurt feelings, I just put that there to point out that the players have not had the experiance of playing in the playoffs. I did not mean for it to sound as if they are not good. They have to be good to make it this far, they just are not as accustomed to playing this far into the playoffs.

here is a poem i have written:

It is thanksgiving week,

Everyone is happy,

CAK might be a 4th seed,

But they sure as heck arent crappy.

Drew Akins is a speedster,

Matt Henley is a dude,

Jason Davis is as scary,

As a furry snood.

Matt Peardon is unstoppable,

Hes so good its a crime,

No team in 1A