Boyd vs. CAK

bucsfan

Guess what, neither South Pitt nor Cloudland were overrated, they were about the same, Boyd is a heck of a defencive team, South Pitt has played them three times in the past two seasons, in the three game combined they scored 25 points, an average of 8 per game, guess what Cloudland scored on Boyd last season ,thats right 8. Boyd is not as strong on offence this season, but by no means are they bad. CAK probably played their best half of football in their history at Cloudland. Some South Pitt people are guilty of living in the past, they try to act like it was a bad dream when Cloudland whipped them all over the field two seasons ago, it was,nt a dream ,it happened. This years Cloudland team was stronger than the team of two years ago. I,ve never once said Cloudland would beat South PITT or Boyd ,but believe me, if either one of these games would have happened, it would have been a great one. One more thing ,if CAK plays like they did against Cloudland in the second half, they may have a trip to Murfeesboro. I think we would have won if Mark Byrd had not of got hurt in the first half, but who knows who is going to be hurt in this game, I hope no one does, but it can deffinately happen. CAK also has the twelve man,he,s not all state ,he,s all world..

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cloudland is also living in the past. This years team would not have beaten Boyd or SP. I think Boyd would have run all over them Bryd or not. This year everyone thought Boyd would not be as good because of losing Nelson and Healy. This was a serios mistake. I thought the same thing . I was bad wrong, they are better. SP made some serious turnovers that cost last weeks game. SP had more yardage, they pretty well shut Peardon down, in fact SP freshmen Cody Walker had 50 more yards rushing than Peardon but they fumbled on the 20 yard line twice. Those turnovers cost the game. Boyd will walk all over CAK and they would have walked all over Cloudland. Cloudland peaked in 2001 and have been just a little bit less of a threat each year since. While Boyd has gotten better and better and CAK will too in the years to come. All this is just my opinion and probably worth nothing.

I am sorry for using the word retarded, I did not think before I put it there. But one of my teachers kids is slow, and he has to be the happiest kid ever. And I do not play football, but I do attend every game, and have for the 3 years. I know what I am talking about in most cases. I know not to post if I have no clue what people are talking about. But I have friends that live in knoxville and have seen some of those schools play, so I know if they are overrated, or just good at times. I am not one of these people that get all their information out of the paper. I see it, or hear it from my friends. And I understand the game of football.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND GOD BLESS

go bucs

Boyd is not as strong on offence this season, but by no means are they bad.

One more thing ,if CAK plays like they did against Cloudland in the second half, they may have a trip to Murfeesboro. I think we would have won if Mark Byrd had not of got hurt in the first half, but who knows who is going to be hurt in this game, I hope no one does, but it can deffinately happen.

CAK also has the twelve man,he,s not all state ,he,s all world..

You have obviously not seen or read anything about Boyd's offense this year.

As far as who might get hurt… I hope everyone plays injury free on both teams. However, if you read my previous post, BBS is more than a one-man show. Weston Perry has played several games at QB and has lead the team to several scores. Matt Peardon was injured and out for several games and BBS never missed a beat. BBS is a solid team the loss of any one player would not decimate the team as a whole. In fact, I believe, this would only make the rest of the team play harder.

Also, as I have said before, you are wrong to relegate God to aiding one football team over another.

To all players…

Have fun play hard and enjoy the moment. At this point you are all winners no matter what the outcome of this game.

I think Cloudland is also living in the past. This years team would not have beaten Boyd or SP. I think Boyd would have run all over them Bryd or not. This year everyone thought Boyd would not be as good because of losing Nelson and Healy. This was a serios mistake. I thought the same thing . I was bad wrong, they are better. SP made some serious turnovers that cost last weeks game. SP had more yardage, they pretty well shut Peardon down, in fact SP freshmen Cody Walker had 50 more yards rushing than Peardon but they fumbled on the 20 yard line twice. Those turnovers cost the game. Boyd will walk all over CAK and they would have walked all over Cloudland. Cloudland peaked in 2001 and have been just a little bit less of a threat each year since. While Boyd has gotten better and better and CAK will too in the years to come. All this is just my opinion and probably worth nothing.

At this point in the playoffs its not likely for any game to be an easy victory for anyone. All four remaining teams are obviously good and have worked hard to get where they are, regardless of who they have played along the way. I've never seen Boyd play so I can't make predictions about the outcome of the game, but I know that CAK has alot of heart and if they play like they did against Cloudland in the 2nd half they could beat anybody in the state. But this time lets not wait until the second half to start playing! ~GO WARRIORS~

Ok...I'm sorry but it seems to me that CAK is trying to pull an "Angels in the Outfield" thing on Boyd here. Don't get me wrong; I strongly believe that God cares about all his children and their SAFETY in the game on Friday night, but come on guys! The whole "12th Man" thing is getting old. I'm a Christian and I know that with God, all things are possible...but going so far as to say "Oh CAK will win because God's on their side!"??? Give me a break.

go bucs! (Drew Akins is my hero!)

I agree. Besides the 12th man thing is not new. Texas A&M started the twelth man thing way before anybody thought of it. It all started when a man from the crowd came down to play when they needed one person. I mean I believe in God, and protecting everyone. But there is no way that God puts football over people with cancer, and the safty of both teams. So drop the 12th man stuff, and just let the game be. I do not think God would want to "christian" schools acting like this. Because CAK is making themselves look better then Boyd and more christian because God is on their side, not Boyds. God will be over everyone protecting them. Another thing give your own players more credit. They deserive it. They are the ones out on the field playing their hearts out.

Who ever that crazy nutt that said south pitt was overated just needs to shutup and never say anything on here again because he must have slept through this entire season. South Pitt is probably the second best team in the state behind boyd. The beat GOOD QUALITY TEAMS this year unlike cloudland. And gave boyd a good run in both games. Cak thinks since they have beat a couple of decent teams and made it to the semis that they have "arrived" well tomorrow u are about to get a greeting from a real football team. Just ask any south pitt fan or player or any team we have played this year. CAk players better eat their turkey today beacause you will need all the strength u can get tomorow.

Happy Thanksgiving

Go bucs!

Just far to many strange things has happened to this CAK team over the past several weeks to ignore, some people has said that Boyd has used a little undue influence to try to gain a little extra talent. Could be using this young christian school to teach Boyd a lesson. I have given alot of thought to all of this and this is just one possibilily that occured to me. Don't get me wrong, I know I,m not anywhere near smart enough to figure out the mind of God. God deals with people in all walks of life, its very possible he could have a hand in all of this, both schools claim to be christian schools. I'm not saying this to make anyone mad, and I have no proof that either school has done anything wrong, but if either one has, I'm sure God knows it.

Just far to many strange things has happened to this CAK team over the past several weeks to ignore, some people has said that Boyd has used a little undue influence to try to gain a little extra talent. Could be using this young christian school to teach Boyd a lesson. I have given alot of thought to all of this and this is just one possibilily that occured to me. Don't get me wrong, I know I,m not anywhere near smart enough to figure out the mind of God. God deals with people in all walks of life, its very possible he could have a hand in all of this, both schools claim to be christian schools. I'm not saying this to make anyone mad, and I have no proof that either school has done anything wrong, but if either one has, I'm sure God knows it.

Ok. First of all...what relevance does ANY of THAT ^^ have to do with the game Friday night? I'm sorry to bust anyone's bubble but Boyd has done absolutely NOTHING wrong and I seriously doubt God will pass judgement tomorrow night by making CAK beat Boyd. Also, I would appreciate it if you would not express your frustration with the talent of the Boyd players by making accusations. As a matter of fact, probably 90% of the players for Boyd have been there since elementary school (believe me...I know every one of them thanks.) Good grief...just let the boys play the game and refrain from degrading their talent.