Clinic Bowl

dan

I'd add this...a lot of MBA people are very sensitive about how Tom Moore was treated by BA...I'll leave it at that...

Yea, like how MBA taunted him by calling him Benedict Arnold. This years team doen't even remember him. Nice try

These players never had the opportunity to play for coach moore. he left before they got there. i don't remember anyone calling coach moore benedict arnold when he left. the choice was easy, be an assistant at mba or a head coach at ba, and any coach with half a brain would have done the same thing. it was a good opportunity for him, and we all knew it. i was more upset about not being able to take his world famous gov/econ class than i was about not having him as a strength coach. i'm glad coach flatt has done such an outstanding job replacing him though...at least coach moore could keep his clinic bowl losses to mba respectable.

Edited by Redtwin

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd add this...a lot of MBA people are very sensitive about how Tom Moore was treated by BA...I'll leave it at that...

Yea, like how MBA taunted him by calling him Benedict Arnold. This years team doen't even remember him. Nice try

These players never had the opportunity to play for coach moore. he left before they got there. i don't remember anyone calling coach moore benedict arnold when he left. the choice was easy, be an assistant at mba or a head coach at ba, and any coach with half a brain would have done the same thing. it was a good opportunity for him, and we all knew it. i was more upset about not being able to take his world famous gov/econ class than i was about not having him as a strength coach. i'm glad coach flatt has done such an outstanding job replacing him though...at least coach moore could keep his clinic bowl losses to mba respectable.

What a lovely sentiment.

Congrats to the Big Red. We alumni are all proud of you guys. I must be getting old when I look at the lineup and see seniors on the team that I used to have at MBA sports camp.

This was a rivalry game and the actions of the fans on both sides was no more out of line than any other rivalry game. The fans' behavior Saturday night was nothing compared to the way MBA-Father Ryan games used be... talk about some taunting.

RedTwin, Coach Moore's gov/econ class was, by far, the best class I ever had at MBA. It's a shame you were not able to experience it.

all this talk about class is rediculous. everygame b.t these two teams is a rivalry. and i guess you could say the lack of class makes it a rivalry. who cares about some taunting or some people talking smakc. thats what makes this rivalry. and if you want to treat a game like this with the utmost class then sit in the stands. its not the class that puts the players on the field. its the want to beat there rival team. these parents are just going to have to figure it out taht the things that go on b.t the two teams will never change. and its what makes this rival good.