McMinn Central

hobbit87

Yeah Mike, this is Adam. I think you are just hating on the Chargerettes because you know they are going to romp all over the Cherokees this season AGAIN! That's ok though because I support both of the high schools in McMinn County unlike the Cherokees who bash in our metal Charger after the kill us in football.

I have to agree, the Chargerettes are gonna kill the cherokees this year....and what kinda cheap team beats the crap outta our charger like that?????

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam, I wasn't hatin on the Chargerettes (but the Cherokees will win), I was hatin on you. so shut up or me and brandon will flip your bed and steal everything you own again. :D

By the way, I was out of town and didnt get to come watch you all get slaughtered, so what's the story about the metal charger? Did somebody dent up the tin man or somethin?

Edited by mbuckley

Mike, Mike, Mike.... the good ole days of TTI Camp. From what I hear, Brandon is a traitor since he went to WV. I had already left the game when the vandalism took place, but supposebly some football players from MCHS smashed our Charger into a ball of metal. I'm glad that one high school in McMinn County has class!

The only thing Mcminn Central has going for them is their basketball team. They are good and all, but I have to say Mcminn County will have them beat this year. The boys game is a def. win for the cherokees, but im not so sure about the girls winning (they are so small). Quit talking junk ab77 because your about to get stunned.... mark my words my friend- Central will be beat and beat bad (you cant stop jajuan)

I would like to address GuessWho's instant predictions on this season's games between Central and McMinn. Jujuan Smith is the best player in the area, for sure, but Pete Maravich was unstoppable for LSU and his team went 6-25 every year. Why? Because in basketball, you can just let one guy score 50 and still win because the players that surround him don't match up well with your quality players, and trust me, from top to bottom, Central has more quality basketball players outside of Smith. So don't assume simply because Smith can knock down 40 or 50 that McMinn County will be any better than usual. Should I have sent this to the boys' board? I apologize.

I see in the local paper that Central plays Harriman and Pigeon Forge. Harriman lost to a great Oliver Springs team. How good are these two teams? Will they be good games like the Seymour game was last Saturday? What do we know about them in this area? A lot of McMinn people could enjoy this game since Lawrence County is so far away for us, and yes we did notice the entire Central teams (boys and girls) yelling for the Cherokees against Clinton. Rivalries are intense, but support against outsiders is always wanted. :lol:

atn301 you are crazy. Jajuan Smith is the best player in this area since Ronnie MacMahon. He is that special player that brings is teammates up to his level. The Cherokees will have no problem with the Baby Blues this year. Jajuan Smith will get his 30 or 40 and, because of his greatness, will cause those around him to rise to his level. Too bad he can't help the Lady Cherokees. They will only barely beat Central in a real nail biter. Take solice Central fans, at least you have football.