I BELIEVE!

mood1801

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope they shake our hands this time after our win. :)

WestTn...You are nothing but a mouth. IF I was your coach and found out you had been on here running your mouth so bad and downgrading the other team I would boot your sorry carcuss off the team so quick it would make your head spin. YOU wanna talk about class??? Even if that did happen I can guarantee you it was because Huntingdons coaches were trying to speak to the referees after a controversial call to end the game. I was there and both Huntingdon and Milan players met to shake hands after that game and then had a prayer together. Were we upset? SURE WE WERE. I GUARANTEE we will find out if Morris really said that happened and to let him know one of his players is on here spreading it. IF he said that happened in the context you are trying to make it sound like then he is a LIAR and I will tell him to his face he is. But I would be willing to bet that your little mealy-mouthed self is the LIAR.

Never said that.

If Milan gets the momentum going it could be 31-0 and if Huntingdon gets the mo going then it will be close. I think Milan is the better team but not to the point it's sure thing.

I think you may be severely underestimating the Mustang Defense. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not they were good the first game and even better now. I have to think that the changes Huntingdon has made offensively have really made them very dangerous to defend. The first game you had to defend bell, thats all. This is a totally diff. team than game seven. I've said this before, they remind me of Milan in 98. Just getting hot at the right time. As I recall nonone game milan much of a shot in that game after Huntingdon handed it to them in the reg. season. :) If Huntingdon get the mo it will be more than close, they'll close the door on ya'. I really think they are that much better than before.

Edited by turbo

Ya'll need to get off this we've improved crap...Every team in the state has improved since week 7. even the ones that are out. I am sure that ya'll have improved a lot. I mean now ya'll have to great backs in the back field. But also remember that Milan has improved, and that they also have to great backs in the back field....And one is a mr.football candidate.....Go daWgs

You can think again about that....My brother was on the '98 team and he still has the film of when we upset ya'll. Not one coach or player came to the middle of the field to congratulate Milan. I have it on film. The players talked trash and threw there helmets. and that was all that was said......

GO BULLDOGS

Once again thats a lie. I was there and saw it with my own eyes. Hey, thats nowhere near as bad as when Milan lost to sweetwater in the state finals under coach tucker. They threw helmets, and refused to go out and get the second place trophy. Coach Tucker went out and got it by himself or maybe he had one or two guys with him. Now that was truely classless. Get off you high horse and quit whining.

Ya'll need to get off this we've improved crap...Every team in the state has improved since week 7. even the ones that are out. I am sure that ya'll have improved a lot. I mean now ya'll have to great backs in the back field. But also remember that Milan has improved, and that they also have to great backs in the back field....And one is a mr.football candidate.....Go daWgs

No, not every team improved. Milan didn't have as much room for improvement as others, so no, I don't think they've improved much. They were already real good. In fact, they may have peaked week 7 or 8.

No, not every team improved. Milan didn't have as much room for improvement as others, so no, I don't think they've improved much. They were already real good. In fact, they may have peaked week 7 or 8.

You can never improve to much so milan did have alot of room for improve so thats where u wrong.......... hunt has improved but milan still is ahead of the game because they were ahead of hunt in week 7..........

You can think again about that....My brother was on the '98 team and he still has the film of when we upset ya'll. Not one coach or player came to the middle of the field to congratulate Milan. I have it on film. The players talked trash and threw there helmets. and that was all that was said......

GO BULLDOGS

Once again thats a lie. I was there and saw it with my own eyes. Hey, thats nowhere near as bad as when Milan lost to sweetwater in the state finals under coach tucker. They threw helmets, and refused to go out and get the second place trophy. Coach Tucker went out and got it by himself or maybe he had one or two guys with him. Now that was truely classless. Get off you high horse and quit whining.

Sorry I saw that one and your wrong so maybe u should rethink that.......... Milan did go out and shake hands coach tucker wouldn't allowe his players not to........

Milan's defense has improved. We were allowing to many yds on the ground. Covington's Marcus Grandberry ran on us. The next great back we faced was Jonathon Youngblood(Memphis's finest). He has rushed for over 300 yds in more than 5 games. How many yds did he have against Milan?? hmmm....33 yds

I'd say that is improvement! GO Dawgs!!!