I BELIEVE!

mood1801

Like I said before Turbo, the pressure is on the Mustangs until they bring the gold ball home. Milan has 4 and is going for #5, and in Huntingdon's long storied past, they have 0.

Milan goes into this game knowing we're going to win. Huntingdon goes into thinking "if we play our A game,  Milan stumbles a little bit, then we can win." Now how can you tell me the pressure is on us?

Yes, the pressure is always on the favorite. In your attempt to push the pressure on the mustangs you solidify and multiply the fact that Milan will have all the pressure and its just going to get bigger. No one wants the pressure, but nontheless it exists but i'm sure that a team of milans stature will handle it and thrive on it. Its just funny sometimes how kids crack under those circumstances.

Milan's team is full of 3 and 4 yr. starters. They have been been there and done that. They thrive on pressure whereas Huntingdon hasn't experience it yet.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and if huntingdon had stuck it to smith and goff and wrapped up.. or if the QB boot or sweep or whatever didnt happen it could have easily been a down to the wire game

I don't know which game you were watching but it could have easily been 40-0 and "no team" all year has been able to "stick it" to Rod or Goff. Those two will and have run right over 13 different defenses. No trash talk here, just football facts.

No doubt the Mustangs are real good, and if history holds true, it will be an awesome game, but I seriously doubt Huntingdon will contain either West or Rod or Goff or Walker or Beasley. Just too many weapons.

YOU BETTER BUCKLE EM UP TIGHT OR YOU MIGHT BE FED THROUGH A STRAW!

No doubt the hitting will be hard. I can't wait to watch #35 on one of our many kickoffs to the Mustangs. Huntingdon player facial expression when Goff is coming at him :D

On a serious note, I expect great sportsmanship from both teams, and whoever wins, they will have my full support at the boro'.

Like I said before Turbo, the pressure is on the Mustangs until they bring the gold ball home. Milan has 4 and is going for #5, and in Huntingdon's long storied past, they have 0.

Milan goes into this game knowing we're going to win. Huntingdon goes into thinking "if we play our A game,  Milan stumbles a little bit, then we can win." Now how can you tell me the pressure is on us?

Yes, the pressure is always on the favorite. In your attempt to push the pressure on the mustangs you solidify and multiply the fact that Milan will have all the pressure and its just going to get bigger. No one wants the pressure, but nontheless it exists but i'm sure that a team of milans stature will handle it and thrive on it. Its just funny sometimes how kids crack under those circumstances.

Milan's team is full of 3 and 4 yr. starters. They have been been there and done that. They thrive on pressure whereas Huntingdon hasn't experience it yet.

I hate to break it to you 9yrold but your senior class wasn't responsible for any of those championships. Milan has done nothing more than Huntingdon since these seniors on both teams were freshmen. Our kids were involved in a state semifinal in 2000, bowed out in the first round in 2001(but did manage to beat the UNbeatable Milan Bulldawgs that year) Again last year were upset in the first round but if memory serves correctly a funny thing happened to your team last year also down in Memphis, and we have both been involved in three playoff games up until this point, so why would you say your team has anymore BIG GAME experience than ours????? Or that they THRIVE on pressure any more than our kids do????

MBA was defeated by BA during the season. In the big show MBA beat BA.

So Milan look at Brentwood and remember, Huntingdon knows what they looking for for Friday night. And that is good that Milan won 4 gold trophies. But if you don't win this weekend you don't even get a shot at one next week. That goes for both teams. Good luck to both teams and who ever win hopfully the other will be for them in the big show. Try and park across the street from the school in the big parking lot so you can get out quicker Friday night. Traffic is bad after games in Huntingdon. All the traffic funnels into one area and in turns into a traffic jam.

REIGNY DAYZ were you at the game in Lewic Co. I saw CHris Donald's dad but were you there?

I hate to break it to you 9yrold but your senior class wasn't responsible for any of those championships. Milan has done nothing more than Huntingdon since these seniors on both teams were freshmen. Our kids were involved in a state semifinal in 2000, bowed out in the first round in 2001(but did manage to beat the UNbeatable Milan Bulldawgs that year) Again last year were upset in the first round but if memory serves correctly a funny thing happened to your team last year also down in Memphis, and we have both been involved in three playoff games up until this point, so why would you say your team has anymore BIG GAME experience than ours????? Or that they THRIVE on pressure any more than our kids do????

You got a point there. I guess I should have stated the Milan program has been through the pressure more. In 2001, we were a decent team at best. We were far from "unbeatable"

Reigny Days, IF donald gets into the seconday he might need a straw when rod smith welcomes him to the game. Your home team better be prayin to make some noise , cause we are going to introduce you to the Big Boys.

MBA and BA ...all that bullcrap.....please shut that mess up. It aint happenin friday buddy. Milan wins.

mustang69--Our kids were involved in a state semifinal in 2000, bowed out in the first round in 2001(but did manage to beat the UNbeatable Milan Bulldawgs that year)
we were 8-4

If YALL DO want to talk about history and what happened with BA and MBA and all this other.. about how we should lose because it happend to yall in 98'... in the past years you have made 1 state championship appearance....howd yall manage that?...ohhhhh Milan was in 3a that year. no wonder. ;)

LAST TIME IM SAYING THIS--FOR HUNTINGDON TO WIN, THEY MUST OUT-SCORE MILAN....TOO MANY PLAYMAKERS BUT IM PRETTY SURE ROD SMITH WILL SHOW MR. REIGNY DAYS HOW ITS DONE...NOT SOME FRESHMEN WANNA BE THAT WILL BE GOOD NEXT YEAR OR WHENEVER.....THIS IS NOW AND WHAT HAPPENS FRIDAY. HES NOT COMPARABLE TO SMITH RIGHT NOW. IF HE WAS, HE WOULD BE AT TAILBACK DONT YA THINK?

we were 8-4

LAST TIME IM SAYING THIS--FOR HUNTINGDON TO WIN, THEY MUST OUT-SCORE MILAN....TOO MANY PLAYMAKERS BUT IM PRETTY SURE ROD SMITH WILL SHOW MR. REIGNY DAYS HOW ITS DONE...NOT SOME FRESHMEN WANNA BE THAT WILL BE GOOD NEXT YEAR OR WHENEVER.....THIS IS NOW AND WHAT HAPPENS FRIDAY. HES NOT COMPARABLE TO SMITH RIGHT NOW. IF HE WAS, HE WOULD BE AT TAILBACK DONT YA THINK?

I'd be willing to bet two things with you buddy.....

1. Milan didn't think they could be beat by Huntingdon in 2001

2. Chris Donald is better than YOU.

You shouldn't down other players while setting behind a computer screen, IF you are so sure Milan is going to do all you say they are, why not go ahead and fess up to your identity so all us Huntingdon fans can marvel at your athletic ability this Friday night?