Riverdale vs. Oak Ridge

seminolefan6

Booker is gonna run all over Riverdale Fri. Night and its gonnna be like this. Oak Ridge is gonna say heres where the ball is goin... try and stop us, But Riverdale isnt going to be able to stop Bookers Running attack

I take Oak Ridge in this one. 42-14

You must be halucinating. Just be sure to be on here Saturday morning...or after the game Friday night. I'll have a big pot of CROW for you to eat, along with your leftover turkey.

Oak Ridge will NEVER score 42 points on Riverdale. You have no clue how tough Riverdale's defense can be...or how well the Riverdale coaches will have the Warriors ready for your running attack. You will leave the game scratching your head wondering what happened.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no better coach in the playoffs than Gary Rankin. Experience at this level breeds confidence. This team is battle tested, but more importantly, his staff is battle-tested. There is NOTHING OR can do or throw at them that will rattle either the coaches or the players. Dave Thomas is a multiple threat. They are a multiple threat team. And playing at Oak Ridge? How is that going to be a problem for this team? He has his team, once again, peaking at the right time. Problem is, Riverdale will be better next year. I look for Riverdale to win this and return home for the playoffs.

If Oak Ridge keeps the mistakes to a minimum and gets their usual game plan rolling they will win. This is not going to be a lopsided victory either way. Riverdale will come at you hard. From an observer of both teams this year (live in Nashville), I give the nod to Oak Ridge if they perform as mentioned. But, one too many mistakes and Riverdale will take the game away from you. They are at home in the playoffs and will not make nervous mistakes. Prime example: Look at what happened to DB in the semis versus Riverdale last year. 8 turnovers. A punt not downed properly by a DB player and Riverdale picks it up and walks to the endzone as most DB players are walking off the field. Riverdale wins 14-9. DB had not made these mistakes all year, they played like they were nervous, because they were. Riverdale won't do that because they are at home this deep in the playoffs. Oak Ridge better get settled in, lose the jitters and play their kind of ball to win.

one too many mistakes and Riverdale will take the game away from you.

Prime example: Look at what happened to DB in the semis versus Riverdale last year. 8 turnovers. A punt not downed properly

I agree. Riverdale will capitalize on mistakes. Another prime example is their game with Lincoln County last week. That kid for LC who fumbled that punt hadn't fumbled a punt all year, but in that game, his fumble gave Riverdale the ball on the 19 yd line. Then, they did what any good team will do this far into the playoffs....they scored. That was the difference in the game....score 19-13.

OR better play perfect ball, or it will slip away right before their eyes.