To all DB fans

zing17

This is just inform all DB fans of a slanderous post about the DB-McMinn County game. I know for a fact that Coach Hutchins of McMinn County did infact shake hands with Coach Clark and wish him luck next week. I think if Coach Clark was asked about this he would say the same...at least if he is an honest man he would. Also, Coach Hutchins has taken his team directly to the locker room after every single game this year, not just the DB game. He does this so he can talk to them about the game before they go and talk to their parents and friends. Coach Hutchins has displayed nothing but class since he has been at McMinn County and whoever posted this stupid, false rumor should have the honor to post only the truth and not these dumb lies. Furthermore, if anyone should a lack of class during that game it was Coach Clark who while being up 24-6 tried to throw a bomb to Williams to run up the score...Now that is classless. I was rooting for DB against OR until I read that post. I will never root for DB against anyone in the future thanks to this low-life Jack #*@. To the person who started this rumor...You are a loser and a worthless peice of crap.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if the two coaches shook hands, I am sure they did.

I was at the game and a lot of the fans were shouting to run up the score and get another touchdown. There was two reasons for this:

1. The constant moaning of the McMinn coach to the officials late in the game when you had already lost. The officials are not perfect but leave off them when the actions and decisions are not going to effect the result of the game.

2. The terrible hit that some of the McMinn players did on a punt to #21 Moten, they just took him out, no concern for the ball or player, they were mad they were getting beat and they were going to hurt someone. The most disturbing thing was when these players ran off the field the coaching staff and players could be seen slapping them on the back acknowledging a good job.

I dont know if the two coaches shook hands, I am sure they did.

I was at the game and a lot of the fans were shouting to run up the score and get another touchdown. There was two reasons for this:

1. The constant moaning of the McMinn coach to the officials late in the game when you had already lost. The officials are not perfect but leave off them when the actions and decisions are not going to effect the result of the game.

2. The terrible hit that some of the McMinn players did on a punt to #21 Moten, they just took him out, no concern for the ball or player, they were mad they were getting beat and they were going to hurt someone. The most disturbing thing was when these players ran off the field the coaching staff and players could be seen slapping them on the back acknowledging a good job.

I was on the sideline, and I can assure you no coach on McMinn's staff congratulated the player for the late hit. In fact, Coach Hutchins meet the player at the numbers and got on him pretty hard. The player was a senior and was very frustrated (not an excuse for his behavior) and lost his cool. As for the questioning of the official, I did hear that exchange. Coach Hutchins was asking the official on MC's sideline why it was a 15 yard penalty. The same call went against DB in the first half and was a five yard penalty. The head official explained it was ruled a personal foul (correctly so to be honest) and that was that.

I don't think anyone said he didn't shake Coach Clark's hand (I know I didn't), he didn't shake the assistants hands, nor the players...again maybe a couple, as previously stated on another thread...but proper sportsmanship was not shown.

Roll Tribe Roll

Skunk,

I have watched 1000s of games and do not recall ever seeing a coach, head or assistant, shake all the players hands. If you watch games on TV, the head coaches shake hands and then it is off to the dressing room. This ain't little league. I am sure that Coach Clark doesn't shake hands with all the players or coaches all the time. The fact is that you did state on another thread that Coach Hutchins did not shake hands after this game. Own up to your posts.

Good greef! Do you McMinn Co. fans ever stop crying! I could almost understand if it had been a close game, but hey you guys got blowed out and it could of been much worse. If not for that transfer from California you wouldn't even been playing anyway.

And as for as all this hand-shake crap goes, I could care less. That cheap-shot at the end of the game tells the whole story of McMinn Co. and their coaching staff. And now that you cry-babies keep posting your excuses 2 weeks after you got blowed out tells the whole story of the McMinn Co. fans.

Send me your addresses and I will send each of you a free case of Pampers.

WaCo :lol: JaCo

Hey Waco, I have not seen any post on here about the game itself from McMinn County fans. The only thing McMinn County fans are writing on here is about defending their coach who was wronged by the false quote, by a DB fan (skunk). I do not understand where you get off saying that McMinn Fans are crying either. No one on here, at least that I have read, from McMinn is compalining about anything other than the slanderous lie that Skunk placed on here about the McMinn Coach. If any fans were yelling to run the score up on McMinn just because a senior lost his cool on one play (same play that a DB player lost his head on in the 1st quarter), then those fans don't have any class either. I honestly used to think that DB fans had some class in the past but you will never hear me say that or see me type that again. Win or lose this past season, Coach Hutchins displayed as much if not more class than any other coach. As far as getting onto the refs, it does not matter the score or what string is on the field, if refs continue to make bad calls and are not corrected by the coaches, someone could get hurt. I am not saying that the officiating was bad at DB because I thought overall it was good, I am just talking about officiating in general.