119 and 125

Gripper

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i have heard Spreoff is out for a while, dont have many details but some say he wont be back till christmas. Will he be in shape enough to wrestle and make a difference on the Collierville team? Groves and Wright of Houston will be wrestling 119, 125, or 130 this year. Wright(freshman) has been strong lately look for his sucess at Blackhorse. Groves is looking pretty good. He is getting used to wrestling the 125lb guys. Baker is looking real tough this year. With his weight right at 124, 125 he will be a big challenge this year at state. Also, Jonas will be a challenge at 119 this year in Region 8.

"Speroff won't be back until after Christmas, but I don't think anyone can beat him."

(clears his troat)....umm, didn't ibrahim pin him like twice last year.

Speroff is alright, but he's definitely not the best, especially if he's going to wrestle in the competitive weight classes (119, 125).

dang, i didn't know mcgavok could actually score as many points as they did on father ryan. that's interesting...did father ryan give up a bunch of forfeits or something, or did father ryan take mcgavok too lightly? i'm pretty sure dunning and hiller will drop down...does anyone know where?

when's father ryan vs. mba and where (their first meet that is)?