Fulton going to the SHIP..

AERoadrunners

I'll be the first to say Congratulations to the Fulton High School Falcons you all played an excellent game tonight against a determine Macon County team. I also want to apologize to the Macon County fans on the behalf of East Tennessee for the rude fans that wasn't showing a lot of sportsmanship after the game. Macon County you all had a great year and there's nothing to be ashamed of. Now back to Fulton: This is the second year in the row that you're going back to the Boro, do East Tennessee and regional 2-3A a favor and win it all this year. The best of luck to all of you and WAY TO GO!!!

Edited by AERoadrunners

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been quietly reading Smack talk all week about "1,2,3...Gonna hit somebody". And how the strength of the Big Blue was going to leave falcons looking at the stars as they lay on their backs. Ohhh.... and my favorite, The forth quarter belonged to the "comeback tigers". Your boys brought their pride and spirit but left their testosterone at home. The blue got beat at their own game. It was a physical game at the line where Fulton won the battle. If anybody got the so called "1,2,3...hit somebody" it was the 2 Macon County QB's that limped off the field.

It was not a game of speed defeats the big blue. Anyone who was there knows that the field was a slick slab of mud sprinked with sand. It was spitting snow with windgusts at 20 mph. Everything It was a defensive battle where Macon gave it all they had but were out hussled and physically man-handled. If anything, Macon County did a great job of keeping Fulton under forty points. Macon Has a good team with a very solid defense. But I think anyone with an unbiased opinion would agree that they would give Gatlinburg Pitman a good game and probably end up with a similar record if they played in an East Tennessee region. Good luck building your program. Your boys played well. If this is the strength of Middle Tennessee, I see a big win in the Boro. Go Falcons!

Ohhh.... One more thing. To the blond-headed mom standing on the track screaming "It's O.K. Boys... they can run, but they can't read. (giggle, giggle)" I'm sure your just a frustrated mom, girlfriend or beloved Macon fan. All I could do as you screamed into my ear was glance at the scoreboard as you were down 26-0 and shake my head. I hope your sportsmanship is not a reflection of your character. I hope you don't take your child to Wal Mart and beat them when things don't go your way. And I hope that the news channel 8 doesn't broadcast it as we both filmed you screaming it. May Santa Claus bring you some class and dignity for the upcoming holiday season.

Go Falcons!

i didnt see the blonde macon woman but i know that the macon fans shouldnt be on here saying that we dont have class if they have that going for them. but as far as what our fans did..... some thuggish girls were saying bye to the macon fans as they walked past and saying other stuff like that. i know i took part in some singing of "nananana, nananana, hey hey hey, GOODBYE!!!" but that happens everywhere..... in college the crowds chant OVERRATED after a big win over a good team. thats part of the game, The Crowd. we werent being rude or saying anything that would make macon seem dumb. but whatever, "to each his own"