Fulton going to the SHIP..

AERoadrunners

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did Macon Co. Fans actually do to ya'll?????  Clapping when a player is hurt, that's really good sportsmanship!!!!! and the man stood up after he knew our player was hurt, I was sitting next to him!!!! I know this is stupid, it's just a game! But it's funny how ya'll are still talking trash to Covington! Keep talking!!! Please write and tell me about our fans. Why would we be scared to come to Fulton???

You asked for it . . . . .

First of all, your school called & said you had a lot of fans that were scared to come to Fulton because they were afraid us "inner-city" people would slash their tires & give them a bunch of trouble. Then your fans get there early to try to bum-rush the stadium & THINK you're going to take it over. Don't try to come back on here & say there wasn't enough seating because that is a bunch of BULL! You came in as soon as the gates opened and headed straight for the 50 yard line seats, NOT the visitors seats. We had our section marked & you guys were arguing with SMALL CHILDREN about them saving seats. (Talking about immature) Then when our team runs on the field YOUR fans boo our team! (I guess you think that's classy or cute or something). Then when your team ran on the field your fans (who were sitting in the home team section) were lunging over people to yell & shake your blue shakers in our fans faces. Shall I go on? Okay I think I will . . . there were a number of fans parading around the track with their tacky signs waving them in front of our fans. Another one of your fans threw a plastic football at one of our cheerleaders & was yelling at our cheerleading coach. These are all things I witnessed - I'm sure there were more I don't know about yet. But that's all fine 'cause we're the ones goin to the BIG DANCE!

GO FALCONS!

Edited by kwalker4

PiGeOnS4LiFe,Nov 29 - 03:17 PM]didn't automatically realize your player was down. When everyone did realize....we got quiet!!! Yup....we got 2....THAT'S what we were yellin about!!!

You may have got quite, but alot of them didn't...Speak for yourself, not the rest of your fans. You may have started cheering for your safety, but when the player laid there as long as he did, people around me kept cheering with their keys and calling our QB a wussy for laying there. You saw what you saw and I saw what I saw. We can agree on that. I did see the sign for Macon Co. and as well as Fulton signs...and as for "Grannie" I didn't meet the granny you are talking about, but I tell you the grannie down a row or so in front of us...Spoke words my granny never said..including the words get the F&@# up, wussy!!

I dont understand how you say we would have been treated nicely at Macon Co if it had been there.

Because you would have been.

You fans were the rudest I've seen all year!
My comment is, when you are in the company of the rudest people, I guess it rubs off on you!

Quit whining & get on here & tell your team that you're proud of them.

Hey Im not whinning because we lost. We got beat...I can say that with some dignity...WE lost to a good team. WE made it farther than we ever had. WE won Region 4 3A champion. WE played our hearts and souls out. And I've told them how proud of them I am!

But if you want to call it whinning because I hated the way I was treated. Then so be it.. My dog doesn't deserve to be SPIT at, like I was SPIT at. And if I had be a rude fan, I would have went up to that person and SPIT at him. Instead, I told him to Grow Up because he truly needs too.

We had our section marked & you guys were arguing with SMALL CHILDREN about them saving seats. (Talking about immature) Then when our team runs on the field YOUR fans boo our team! (I guess you think that's classy or cute or something)

Saving seats doesn't work.. said it before at Macon Co. say it at Fulton. It is not possible to save all these seats. First come, First Serve. If you had visitors stand this would not happen, but you don't so we sat down. Our team ran out and some Fulton Fans came out with boos and some Macon Fans did too. I don't like that from either side. Not acceptable. These are kids...

Next post please....My husband says I can argue with a Stop Sign.. I've got all day & night open.

I think all this talking about fans is bull crap!!!!!!!

Fulton you won ,you were the better team last nite!(My hat off to ya!)

Some of the fans are childess on both sides i'm sure,i was 1 of the last 4 or 5 fans in the stadium,and when i was walking back to my car by the street,a car came by me looking and yelling at me (((Were going to the state))) which was fine,if Macon had won i would have been yelling that too all the way to Macon County.

Fulton didn't beat us with speed,they beat us in the trenches period!!!!!

Congrats to Fulton once again!!

Congrats to MC for going as far as they did!!!!!!!! I love all them boys!!!!!!!!

You asked for it . . . . .

First of all, your school called & said you had a lot of fans that were scared to come to Fulton because they were afraid us "inner-city" people would slash their tires & give them a bunch of trouble. Then your fans get there early to try to bum-rush the stadium & THINK you're going to take it over. Don't try to come back on here & say there wasn't enough seating because that is a bunch of BULL! You came in as soon as the gates opened and headed straight for the 50 yard line seats, NOT the visitors seats. We had our section marked & you guys were arguing with SMALL CHILDREN about them saving seats. (Talking about immature) Then when our team runs on the field YOUR fans boo our team! (I guess you think that's classy or cute or something). Then when your team ran on the field your fans (who were sitting in the home team section) were lunging over people to yell & shake your blue shakers in our fans faces. Shall I go on? Okay I think I will . . . there were a number of fans parading around the track with their tacky signs waving them in front of our fans. Another one of your fans threw a plastic football at one of our cheerleaders & was yelling at our cheerleading coach. These are all things I witnessed - I'm sure there were more I don't know about yet. But that's all fine 'cause we're the ones goin to the BIG DANCE!

GO FALCONS!

TELL 'EM HOW IT IS, SISTER...

It is funny how they are on here acting all INNOCENT and NAIVE, and they forget that many of their fans premeditated an attempt to take over our seats.

I got a call from my brother at 6 saying, "you better get up here, the Macon fans are trying to take over the Fulton section." I knew then, it was on!!!!!

Edited by msmoker21

Pigeon nobody is condoning tearing up anything IF and I do say IF that happened, I am sure our coaches will take care of that ,like I said don't know anything about the field house. I do know our fans know better than starting fires in the stands unlike some of your real classy fulton fans did last year!!!!!!

Kitty Kat

Sorry to be the first to inform you...Saving seats or labeling sections is an excepted practice in facilities such as ours. We generally expect those with average intelligence to notice and comply. Oh sorry, I shouldnt give you guys that much credit!!!

I know...you have all night and the rest of the off-season to talk and explain what might have been...but we have bigger fish to fry!!!!!!!!!!

Kitty Kat

Sorry to be the first to inform you...Saving seats or labeling sections is an excepted practice in facilities such as ours. We generally expect those with average intelligence to notice and comply. Oh sorry, I shouldnt give you guys that much credit!!!

I know...you have all night and the rest of the off-season to talk and explain what might have been...but we have bigger fish to fry!!!!!!!!!!

DONT KNOW HOW TRUE THIS IS BUT I WAS TOLD THAT, IF THE TSSAA CAUGHT SOMEONE ARRIVING AND PUTTING DOWN BLANKETS ETC... THAT THEY WOULD BE ASKED TO LEAVE. NOW DONT GET ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE, IM JUST SAYING THAT IS WHAT I WAS TOLD. TSSAA DOES HEAD THE PLAY-OFFS RIGHT?? IM NOT SURE JUST ASKING? BUT I DO KNOW THE TICKETS SOLD ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASES. AND AS FAR AS OUR INTELLIGENCE GOES, THAT COMMENT JUST FURTHER GOES TO SHOW WHERE THE KIDS THAT WERE SPITTING GETS THEIR ATTITUDES! WHATS THE OLD SAYING.......AW......THE APPLE DONT FALL FAR FROM THE TREE I BELIEVE. WE DONT HAVE TO STATE OUR CASE ABOUT SOME OF THE FALCON FANS ATTITUDES, MACON COUNTY, THEIR TAKING CARE OF THAT THEMSELVES RIGHT HERE ON THIS THREAD. IM JUST GLAD THE FALCON BOYS PLAYED WITH MORE CLASS.

Kitty Kat

Mssmoker....sorry to inform you, I STILL don't care if it is an excepted practice to save seats...Apparently Fulton has alot of excepted practices there. And I am of average intelligence and I didn't see your name written on any seat. And nope don't expect you to give us credit for anything...Don't need it....Don't want it... We give & get our credit, where it is due.

Thank Goodness the Boro has 31,000 seats..So you will be able to Save some seats there...

Covington is you see a sign, blanket, or a Fulton Fan.

PULEAZZZZZEEE go to the "Non Saved" seat section...

I know where we've been and I know where we will be going in seasons to come.

And finally.....

GO COVINGTON!!!!!

GETCHA SOME!

tsmoke is in the house!!

Fan 86: Nice comment on Fulton starting a fire in the stands at TC last year. You should work for a liberal news paper like the New York Times. You paint a picture of classless fulton fans setting fire to the TC stands. It was freezing that night and some fans brought a propane or kerosene heater. I admit it wasn't very smart to have something like that in the stands. But, we did not set the stands on fire as you infer.

To all you poor, little, innocent, underdog, Macon county fans. Just because you are the underdog doesn't mean Fulton is the big, evil villians. I was at the game at five o,clock waiting for my goofy brother to bring the tickets. I was blown away by Macon county's attempt to "take over or home field". At five o'clock Macon county people were parking in the grass beside the library when there was plenty of parking aroung the circle and other places. I thought it was classless, especially since we were graciuos enough to designate parking for macon county on the other side of the stadium. We knew tons of your fans were coming and we accommodated you. We had signs directing you to the parking. It was also a malicious attempt to take over our stadium by sitting in the center section which is the home section. The home and visitor sections were marked, and WE can't read. Every high school stadium in the world has a home and visitor section. When you walk into a stadium you have never been to you should automatically think "hmm, where is the visitor section" and try to find it. Don't try and down our team because you lost. You got what you came here for, a moral victory.

Lastly, losers say:

"Your fans were rude"

"Your team was cheating"

"The officiating was one-sided"

"You cheered when our player was hurt" (if he was so hurt how come only three MC people walked over to lokk at the player. Also the were just standing over him doing nothing. We were cheering the safety)

"We are going to go home and celebrate this season" (You ended your season a loser)

Take your moral victory and your baby blue and go home.

tsmoke is in the house!!

Fan 86: Nice comment on Fulton starting a fire in the stands at TC last year. You should work for a liberal news paper like the New York Times. You paint a picture of classless fulton fans setting fire to the TC stands. It was freezing that night and some fans brought a propane or kerosene heater. I admit it wasn't very smart to have something like that in the stands. But, we did not set the stands on fire as you infer.

To all you poor, little, innocent, underdog, Macon county fans. Just because you are the underdog doesn't mean Fulton is the big, evil villians. I was at the game at five o,clock waiting for my goofy brother to bring the tickets. I was blown away by Macon county's attempt to "take over or home field". At five o'clock Macon county people were parking in the grass beside the library when there was plenty of parking aroung the circle and other places. I thought it was classless, especially since we were graciuos enough to designate parking for macon county on the other side of the stadium. We knew tons of your fans were coming and we accommodated you. We had signs directing you to the parking. It was also a malicious attempt to take over our stadium by sitting in the center section which is the home section. The home and visitor sections were marked, and WE can't read. Every high school stadium in the world has a home and visitor section. When you walk into a stadium you have never been to you should automatically think "hmm, where is the visitor section" and try to find it. Don't try and down our team because you lost. You got what you came here for, a moral victory.

Lastly, losers say:

"Your fans were rude"

"Your team was cheating"

"The officiating was one-sided"

"You cheered when our player was hurt" (if he was so hurt how come only three MC people walked over to lokk at the player. Also the were just standing over him doing nothing. We were cheering the safety)

"We are going to go home and celebrate this season" (You ended your season a loser)

Take your moral victory and your baby blue and go home.

YOU TALK ABOUT CLASS AND YOUR LAST STATEMENT ONLY GOES TO PROVE HOW MUCH CLASS YOU HAVE:We are going to go home and celebrate this season" (You ended your season a loser), SEE THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. YOU SIT UP THERE AND MAKE EXCUSES FOR THE THINGS YOUR FANS DID IN THE STANDS LAST NIGHT, AND ON OUR DEPARTURE, THEN YOU TURN RIGHT AROUND AND PROVE OUR POINT. THANKS, I COULDNT HAVE PROVEN IT BETTER MYSELF. :D