Huntingdon/Milan Game is History!

duckman38201

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first post, I recently had this website pointed out to me by a friend, Thanks!

I'm a Huntingdon alum who was a Senior during the 98 season. That season Huntingdon had the best team in the state. I felt like Milan came in and stole that game. My classmates and I will never get a chance to get our Senior year back, but I was hoping for a chance for a little bit of redemption tonight.

These were two great teams, hats go off to both of them. I really like Rod Smith, I like how he just plays his game then doesn't show off to his opponents after a big play, he just lines up and makes another one.

I think this Milan team was better than the one that won the state title in 98. Honestly, they are probably the best team in the state this year, Huntingdon wanted it more and I think Milan thought Huntingdon would roll over and suffer another 24-6 loss. I'm sorry it had to end for them like this, but I too remember feeling like the world just ended after losing to Milan in the quarterfinals.

I have never considered Milan fans to be the classiest fans during the games. But tonight, they took defeat well. The vast majority tonight were gracious in defeat. They have nothing to feel bad about.

Huntingdon, we've came up short against these guys so many times in the past, sometimes it's been controversial, The 2 Point conversion that wasn't and Kidd getting a head start on 4th down. This one is very sweet! Congratulations! Win it all next week!

9yearold...... I was really proud once again of how Chris played last night. Everyone was concerned about the preesure on a 14....... er um a 15 year old freshman in such a big game. That wasnt the case. As I said before, if Chris stays healthy and learns the game the sky is the limit. We got alot of work to do his knowlege of the game is lacking by proportions and next year hopefully he can bulk up to about 215LBs. and work on his speed we will be ok.

As you can see I'm never satisfied......... he played great. But we still have a long way to go. he still doesnt have that killer instinct yet. It will come. hopefully we can turn it up a notch next Friday at the BURO! :justwrestle:

9yearold...... I was really proud once again of how Chris played last night. Everyone was concerned about the preesure on a 14....... er um a 15 year old freshman in such a big game. That wasnt the case. As I said before, if Chris stays healthy and learns the game the sky is the limit. We got alot of work to do his knowlege of the game is lacking by proportions and next year hopefully he can bulk up to about 215LBs. and work on his speed we will be ok.

As you can see I'm never satisfied......... he played great. But we still have a long way to go. he still doesnt have that killer instinct yet. It will come. hopefully we can turn it up a notch next Friday at the BURO! :justwrestle:

I'm sure his coaches are well equipped to work on his game. They are one of the finest staffs in the state.

Yes, this was a great game and i'm glad it came down to the last couple of mins. to determine or won... i hate that milan lost but life goes on... 4 turnovers in the 4 qtr. doesn't help and thats why people say turnovers win the game... so good luck to hunt next. week and hope yall bring it back we've enjoy the two great games agaisnt yall this year.....