David Lipscomb Vs. Huntingdon

westTN2004

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't forget. It won't be a upset when Huntingdon wins.

Yeah def not an upset. DL did it last year, flew under the radar, got no respect throughout the year and in the playoffs. Now it is the Huntingdon Mustangs turn. Easily is better than DL except no one knows it. It is funny listening to all you DL fans talk about your record. You only played Goodp and they almost beat you. Accept the fact, DL, you are living a lie. H-Town, represent well.

Edited by GoMilanDawgs

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN...I wish some other teams, ie Alcoa and Tyner would follow that rule.  Huntingdon, dont even think public/private after we beat you.  That would be such a cop out.

We don't care if you are 1A,2A,3A,4A,5A, public, or private. We are coming to win.

Edited by dabigEZ

hsfball

Free Asians??? Let's not make this a racial war. Purple People Eaters??? Who says purple people eaters, I mean really. But that PPE abbreviation was clever.

:justwrestle: WHY MUST PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELF HAVE TO TRY AND BE A . EVADENTALLY YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE SONG ONE-EYED ONE-HORNED FLYING PURPLE PEOLPE EATER ALSO SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT FOOTBALL IN THE 70'S THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS KILLER DEFENSE WAS KNOWN AS THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS. THIS IS JUST A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE I LIKE TO SHARE WITH PEOPLE THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL HISTORY, CLASS DISMISSED. :P

Edited by robjim

hsfball

Free Asians??? Let's not make this a racial war. Purple People Eaters??? Who says purple people eaters, I mean really. But that PPE abbreviation was clever.

:justwrestle: WHY MUST PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELF HAVE TO TRY AND BE A SMART#$@ . EVADENTALLY YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE SONG ONE-EYED ONE-HORNED FLYING PURPLE PEOLPE EATER ALSO SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT FOOTBALL IN THE 70'S THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS KILLER DEFENSE WAS KNOWN AS THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS. THIS IS JUST A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE I LIKE TO SHARE WITH PEOPLE THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL HISTORY, CLASS DISMISSED. :P

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL MILAN FANS FOR THEIR CLASS AND SUPPORT FOR HUNTINGDON IN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THIS SHOULD SHOW EVERYONE IN MIDDLE AND EAST TN. OF WHAT KIND OF GAMESMENSHIP THAT THESE TWO COMMUNITIES HAVE FOR EACH OTHER ALSO I MUST SAY TO ALL DL FANS YA'LL HAVE ALREADY MISSED THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IT WAS PLAYED LAST WEEK HUNTINGDON 34 MILAN 29 , BUT I GUESS WE HAVE TO GIVE DL A CHANCE TO TRY TO DEFEND THEIR TITLE. OH YEA JUST REMEMBER DL FANS I THINK WE HAVE BEAT YA'LL THE LAST 2 TIMES WE'VE PLAYED. ALWAYS NEXT YEAR DL. GO H-TOWN STANGS B)

hsfball

WHY MUST PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELF HAVE TO TRY AND BE A . EVADENTALLY YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE SONG ONE-EYED ONE-HORNED FLYING PURPLE PEOLPE EATER ALSO SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT FOOTBALL IN THE 70'S THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS KILLER DEFENSE WAS KNOWN AS THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS. THIS IS JUST A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE I LIKE TO SHARE WITH PEOPLE THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL HISTORY, CLASS DISMISSED. :justwrestle:

Edited by robjim

hsfball

:justwrestle: WHY MUST PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELF HAVE TO TRY AND BE A . EVADENTALLY YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE SONG ONE-EYED ONE-HORNED FLYING PURPLE PEOLPE EATER ALSO SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT FOOTBALL IN THE 70'S THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS KILLER DEFENSE WAS KNOWN AS THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS. THIS IS JUST A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE I LIKE TO SHARE WITH PEOPLE THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL HISTORY, CLASS DISMISSED. :P

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL MILAN FANS FOR THEIR CLASS AND SUPPORT FOR HUNTINGDON IN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THIS SHOULD SHOW EVERYONE IN MIDDLE AND EAST TN. OF WHAT KIND OF GAMESMENSHIP THAT THESE TWO COMMUNITIES HAVE FOR EACH OTHER ALSO I MUST SAY TO ALL DL FANS YA'LL HAVE ALREADY MISSED THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IT WAS PLAYED LAST WEEK HUNTINGDON 34 MILAN 29 , BUT I GUESS WE HAVE TO GIVE DL A CHANCE TO TRY TO DEFEND THEIR TITLE. OH YEA JUST REMEMBER DL FANS I THINK WE HAVE BEAT YA'LL THE LAST 2 TIMES WE'VE PLAYED. ALWAYS NEXT YEAR DL. GO H-TOWN STANGS B)

Very cute of you to criticize others when you yourself don't know what you are talking about. I oculd be wrong but I'm pretty sure, Huntingdon has not beat Lipscomb the last two times they played. Check your facts. H'don beat Lipscomb in 96, 21-7. But Lipscomb beat H'don in 94 7-0. Before you SHOUT and are classless check your facts.

Edited by robjim

If Huntingdon loses they won't blame it on DL being a private school, although it could easily be done. Huntingdon has a total population, including the folks outside of Huntingdon that are in the HSSD, maybe 7,000 people from which to base a team of players ranging from 14 to 19 years of age. Lipscomb on the other hand can acquire players from a population of say what, 500,000 on the low side? Milan is the same way as Huntingdon, along with Bruceton in 1A. There has been enough talk on here this week, it will all be settled tomorrow night, and one team and its fans will be dissappointed. I ask you this, what will Lipscomb's excuse be if Huntingdon happens to come out on top after 48 minutes of play? Good luck to both teams on an injury free night.

I can promise you that if Huntingdon wins, Coach McCadams will walk across the field, congratulate Coach Mansfield on a great game and shake his hand. If Lipscomb wins, he will do the same thing.

I fully expect that Coach Mansfield will act with the same class. If Huntingdon wins, it will be because they are the better team tonight, and vice versa.

Both teams are playing well and it should be a great night of football.