State Championship

IN 3-AAA FULTON. REST OF THE GAMES DONT KNOW DID'NT PAY NO ATTENTION TO.

FULTON 2003 3-AAA CHAMPS SOON TO BE.

HOPE YOU GET YOUR RINGS BOYS WE WANT THEM NEXT SEASON. :(

WAY TO GO BIG BLUE

2003 REGION 4 3-AAA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

REMEMBER THE YEAR OF THE TIGERS. WIN OR LOSE

1.....2.......3......... HIT SOME BODY AND GETCHA YA SOME NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't in 99 either against Portland

In 2A its going to be Huntingdon. I've heard from several coaches that the winner of the milan - Huntingdon game gets the gold. Either of these two teams have way to much speed for DL. I guaranteed a Huntingdon win last week, i'm doing the same this week. Its just a matter of athletes and Huntingdon has more. It may be by ten points or more.

Edited by turbo

Its just a matter of athletes and Huntingdon has more.

Just about every team has had more athletes than DL and look at their record. They pounded Tyner who probably has the best athletes in 2A. This is one of the most explosice teams in 2A, they can put up a bunch of points in a very small amount of time. So, it's not a matter of athletes. DL wins big, scores 35+.

Just about every team has had more athletes than DL and look at their record. They pounded Tyner who probably has the best athletes in 2A. This is one of the most explosice teams in 2A, they can put up a bunch of points in a very small amount of time. So, it's not a matter of athletes. DL wins big, scores 35+.

Tyner = poorly coached, lazy, memphis type team. Your in for a surprise. GO PUBLIC!!!!

thats fine, go ahead and start talking about public schools compared to private schools. I mean, you are gonna have to have some kind of excuse after the game. It will either be public vs. private or "we had to many turnovers." as your excuse. That is the respons DL gets every week, i guess they have either been lucky that the other team gives them the ball or lucky that they are private, there is no talent involved.

thats fine, go ahead and start talking about public schools compared to private schools. I mean, you are gonna have to have some kind of excuse after the game. It will either be public vs. private or "we had to many turnovers." as your excuse. That is the respons DL gets every week, i guess they have either been lucky that the other team gives them the ball or lucky that they are private, there is no talent involved.

oh, i'm not making excuses. Its well known on these boards I despise private schools. I'm just glad that i'm gonna see one go down friday. :D DL is living a lie.