Who is the best 3 point shooter in the state?

mrpigscmpn

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Marshall Bryan from Hillsboro is one of the best shooters in the state.

Also Zach Walker from Columbia has a great stroke.

Space21 quit trying to talk up other people, after yesterdays game you should get on here and declare yourself the best 3 point shooter, I would put my money on you in a 3 ball contest. I knew you were a baller but I didnt know you was puttin it down like that. Maybe it was the Jordan 3's you had on your feet.

When considering 3-point shooters look no farther than Daniel Singleton and Matt

Day of Rutledge. Both are 3 year starters with 29 and 24 point averages so far this

year. If you enjoy seeing the 3-ball fly you better not blink when these two are playing!

Matt set the Rutledge record for threes by hitting 9-of-14 against Gibbs Tuesday before Christmas. If I read right on PrepXtra, he's leading the Knoxville Area in 3's made. He canned 4 more last night in the win over Morristown East.

Singleton may be ready to put on a show for everyone in the second half of the season. He was hitting everything last night in the first half, including a sweet step-back three with a defender in his grill, on his way to 32 points. Day leads the team in scoring at just under 24/game and Singleton is averaging 21/game.

Edited by KevB1990

You might want to check out two kids from Rutledge. Singleton and Day. Singleton put on a SHOW last night vs Mor. East. 32 pts in an overtime win. I think he only missed like 3 shots and was making shots with a hand in his face all night. He definitely can make his own shot. The Day kid is just as good a shooter if left open, although he hit two or three with a hand in his grill too. By the way Day had like 24 that night. Wish he played on our team.