Best Freshmen class?

McNBobcat

Lawrence County has a group of extremely talented freshmen. The freshmen from that E.O. Coffman squad last year that won the TMSSA small school sectional championship are exceptional. Also, the freshmen from the Summertown team that lost to E.O. Coffman in that sectional championship game are just as good. Lawrence County schools have a very bright future.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview has a great freshman class....a class that led Martin Middle School to win the West TN middle school championship last year. They have talent all across the board and most of them are getting some quality PT so far this season. I'm not going to name them all of course, but Van Atta basically grew up in a gym and she can shoot the lights out...and Owens looks as if she took ball handling lessons from Iverson, I've seen her put people on the floor from crossing them over so hard :P , but she's out with an ACL injury.....and then of course, there's Fuqua, a new one but still wearing #12....they just don't go away ;) ....these girls obviously have areas that need improvement, but i think that applies to most players....Westview has plenty of young talent thats getting a lot of PT with only 2 seniors and 1 junior on the team (correct me anyone if i'm wrong with those numbers)

So good to hear about all the freshman teams doing so well. Wish I could say that the school that I like to support has a good team but the coach doesn't even let any of them play, even when they are 20 points ahead, doesn't even do jv games. Guess we will find out next year if it hurts the team or not. ;)