wayne co wildcats

big D

I have read and heard about an awesome wayne county team all during the off season. How that we had a new transfer and others that were going to avg in the double figures scoring.

Where are they??????????

Was it all a big hoax or do i need to give them some time?

District games start tonight i think. It may be time to bring out this awesome team we all have been hearing about.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC started off regular season play with a loss to Lewis Co. and a win at Loretto. Tonight is their district opener at Zion Christian. The Wildcats have been plagued with sicknes with starters Mosely and Bryant both currently battling the flu.

Outside of that, the Wildcats are trying to get back in the groove offensively and have all the ingredients to have a successful 03-04 season.

The last statement that you just made is the reason why Justin left Collinwood in the first place because the coach, the principal, and the players did not give a "flip" if they won or lose. Justin puts in too many hours during the summer and playing AAU not to give a "flip". For the attitude adjustment, Justin attitude is great right now since he is with a coach and teammates that want to win!!!!!!!!

Justin might be a good player but he really needs a attitude adjustment and I think that he will be a better player when he gets it all together. Justin needs to be informed to be ready Friday night, since he made himself a few eniemes. And by the way, WHO GIVES A FLIP IF THEY WIN OR NOT.

If you don't give a flip flipper don't post. Sounds like your the one who needs an attitude adjustment. And what exactly does Justin need to be ready for Friday night? I guarantee you he is ready to play b-ball and that is all he needs to be ready for.

lions23,

I resent the statement that the players didn't want to win at Collinwood last year. I know who you are and one of the players your talking about was Jacob and I can assure you he wanted to win. He gave 100% every night. He never gave up on a play. I know there were several times he was the only playing flying down the court on a break away by the opponent. He was able to prevent a lay-up on several occasions due to his hustle. So don't get on here and knock the kids, especially mine.......... If Justin wanted to go to Waynesboro, that's his business, but don't knock the kids that played last year and the ones that choose to stay in Collinwood and play.

I should have stated most of the players. I was certainly not naming any names. Don't get so defensive!!!!! But seriously on the whole, last years team was a joke. I seen them play and got to practice with them a few times------I was shock by how the team was ran. Certain players got to practice when they wanted to, certain players laughed and goofed off on the bench when they were losing by 20. .............So i am happy that you informed me that your son was playing to win. I have been around your son alot and i know he is a winner....................... All I know is that Justin is in a better situation this year than he was the last two seasons.