wayne co wildcats

big D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ihateuall you are a complete idiot you have got to be from perry co. Your probably that guy that was never really good enough to play ball so you had to fill up water bottles for the varsity players and you decided you get on here put down everybody else because you never really had it. You probably know the girls look good from Wayne Co because you were always sitting on the bench looking into the stands.........

i don't want to hear anybody say anything about Collinwood players lack of effort because they tried hard and played hard all of the time. And as for their not winning that's because they couldn't get a certain somebody to play with the rest of the team. ;) He may have scored 25 but his man had 30 which is a 5 point loss. How about that they lost 2 or 3 games in overtime and many of them in the last seconds. so if he thinks that he didn't have any role players, so he left. We'll if you ask me they were there he just didn't give them a chance. So know more crap about the collinwood players and their effort.

And if you Wildcats convoy again good luck and keep 'em on the road.

Hey Lions 23,

i appreciate you wanting to hear from me. Though i'm not around as much as I used to be and can't really 'feel' the waters at home, I did know enough NOT to make my prediction on CoachT. I wish I could have seen you there but I am glad that you had better things to do. Justin did a super job, as WELL as the rest of the Wayne County team AND the Collinwood boys played well. That is the second game that I have seen them play in as many weeks and they were definately improved from last week. I agree with you Lion, Justin is in a better atmosphere from a coaching perspective this year. I think, though, that the fans are the same and I know he is feeling as much support from the Wayne County contingent as he did from the Collinwood crowd, I am thankful for that. I was somewhat encouraged by the reaction of the crowd last night. You will always have certain ones that cannot contain their jealousies, no matter what. What we all have to realize is that when anger and jealousy rears its ugly head, it is only a front for some underlying issue. Because of his work ethic, Justin Bryant will be successful no matter where he plays. I would consider it an even greater success if everyone else could move on now!

glad to give my opinion,

Thelma

greenallover#4 your a moron Bryant gave it everything he had last year (the games i watched anyway) your just jealous you will never ever be good enough to clean his shoes so you just need to keep playing and losing and leave it alone and it sure did look like ya'll needed that certain somebody B) friday night when wayne co embarassed collinwood ;) . You all could have used 25 extra points seeing you only scored 4 in the first quater. B)

Edited by quitfronting

I know they would have much rather been in the weight room or doing something else but they sucked it up and tried to do the best they could and they could at least get a little respect. :D

If they would have rather been in the weight room thats exactly where they should have been. No one wants to play with someone who would rather be somewhere else, your only strengthening his case with your ridiculous opinion. Please moderators, lock down this thread as it has become an outlet for jealous folks such as bleak to smear the name of a great kid.