wayne co wildcats

big D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't go to school with Justin Bryant but I know him and his family and someone I know plays AAU with him. I have watched him play and I have never seen him play in the way you are speaking of. If he did he would have been on the bench. Some coaches can always get the best out of their players and that is what I've always seen from Justin. Very quiet and reserved, respectful, and totally a team player. I am sure glad he changed schools because I would hate for a great guy like Justin to have to be in the same place with such a great classmate and teammate like you. You sound a little hostile and jealous and a lot like a lot of the girls at our school. Wish him well and get over it and quit trashing people. This is a sports board not a place to air your personal problems. Have a great season Justin!

And You too bleak1.

All i know about Bryant is he is a solid player that can put up 20 points on a team when he wishes last year against us he had 24 like it was nothing. I don't know how he is like in practice but i do know he can shoot the lights out and looked like he really wanted to win every game. And also if bleak1 is one of the 3 football players collinwood had last year they don't need to say a word because they were absolutly horrible all three combined didn't avg. 10 points against us. I wish Bryant the best of luck.

Bleak1,

I was not going to reply but i could not let someone talk about my little brother like they way you are doing. Justin probably made some mistakes last year with his attitude. He was a young soph. who felt his team could do better. My family and I have been though a lot over the last few months and your comments really hurt . I restated some of my comments about last years team. I thought that you played hard and tried to do good for the team. Why do you have to keep getting on here and bash my little brother. I just dont understand why when someone talks good about Justin it drives you crazy. You are a football player who is very good at what you do. So just lay off Justin please. He is trying very hard to put all of you guys behind him. I just wish this will stop! He is moving on. He doesn't care what Collinwood people think of him but his family does. I don't need you to apologize, just please stop writing these foolish posts. Grow Up!!!!

Guest steviebuns

It seems that this topic about Wayne County has become a topic about Collinwood and Justin Bryant. Collinwood had a pretty good team last year and yes they had some issues, but thats all in the past so lets just forget about it. Wayne County has a great ball club and could go very far this year. They have a lot of talent in their starters and when they get everything put togehter they will be hard to stop.

Lions 23,

I was just defending myself about some of the comments that you made towards us. I really should care less but the only thing that I was really good at last year was my hustling and thats about the only thing i could do right but i did give it my all. Justin was the reason why we won most of the 11 games we won. He can really shoot the lights out. I am glad he moved because he will be more sucessful I know he didnt have much choice of where to go but he has a better chance of getting a scholarship there then at c-wood. I know he will be at the next level. I guess I am just jealous because he got to move away and play for a good coach while I was stuck in collinwood getting screwed over like he did last year. Sorry to offend you but it was mainly to defend myself and I will only talk positive towards him because that is what he deserves.Well coachbd the football players were horrible, where are you from. Im sure that you dont play for a school with a football team cause Im sure if you did the 3 players probably would have averaged about 40 points on you.

Edited by bleak1