Brentwood Academy vs. M.L. King

CR4

BA is already at the point which took them 9 games to get to last season. I believe that they are looking better than they did at the begining of last season. Johnny Lee had NOTHING the second half. Don't give too much credit. He had 10pts! I guess I'm not being real??? To say that I am stretching my statements isn't exactly on point but you are entilted to your opinions. Please don't attempt to take away from a player and who would you say did a good job then??

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BA is already at the point which took them 9 games to get to last season.  I believe that they are looking better than they did at the begining of last season.  Johnny Lee had NOTHING the second half.  Don't give too much credit.  He had 10pts!  I guess I'm not being real???  To say that I am stretching my statements isn't exactly on point but you are entilted to your opinions.  Please don't attempt to take away from a player and who would you say did a good job then??

I don't want to argue with you at all about this. We're on the same side. Mason played really well, and I have always been a fan. I think it was a solid team effort. BA will get much better though.

Edited by itzme

BA dominated this game. MLK had trouble holding B. Wright. Will Gomab please how some respect to Mason Revelette. He is the pg and held Johnny Lee to 0pts the 2nd half. He also had 6pts, 7asst., 5steals, 1 block, and 0 turnovers. BA looked as if they have already geled together after only a few practices. Should be a fun season.

Hi, i obviously go to BA for their great education. I can write very good sentences and can spell words very well. I never write in sentence fragment form because i must always use a subject, predicate and a complete thought to complete my sentences. I can gel my sentences together because i have "gelled" them in the past.

I'm here at GCHS right now, and I wanted to say that everyone is looking forward to bA coming here. A lot of people have been saying that we won AA in the state last year but that we won't be able to handle a div 4 team. I think it will be a good game from the sound of what your team sounds like. That B. Wright sounds like he might be a good match-up against Birdman. I guess we'll find ouy. Ya'll bring a big crowd because it gets crazy down here! Good luck this season.

I'm here at GCHS right now, and I wanted to say that everyone is looking forward to bA coming here. A lot of people have been saying that we won AA in the state last year but that we won't be able to handle a div 4 team. I think it will be a good game from the sound of what your team sounds like. That B. Wright sounds like he might be a good match-up against Birdman. I guess we'll find ouy. Ya'll bring a big crowd because it gets crazy down here! Good luck this season.

Yeah...it'll be one of the big games in middle TN this year. I know everyone's looking forward to it.

Hey I was just wondering about Father Ryan. Are they as good as BA? I don't know a whole lot about that division, and we are scheduled against them too. Thanks to whoever can help me.

No, they are a bit down this year, but will still be pretty good. They are very well coached and play some of the toughest team D you will see.

Hi, i obviously go to BA for their great education. I can write very good sentences and can spell words very well. I never write in sentence fragment form because i must always use a subject, predicate and a complete thought to complete my sentences. I can gel my sentences together because i have "gelled" them in the past.

If you go to BA, then you know to respect the alumni, smart mouth

BA is already at the point which took them 9 games to get to last season. I believe that they are looking better than they did at the begining of last season. Johnny Lee had NOTHING the second half. Don't give too much credit. He had 10pts! I guess I'm not being real??? To say that I am stretching my statements isn't exactly on point but you are entilted to your opinions. Please don't attempt to take away from a player and who would you say did a good job then??

PS...how's the weather in Oxford? <_<