David Lipscomb vs. Goodpasture

stjohnnies

No really, I think it's is good for you guys to be thinking high right now. It will be just too bad when it doesn't happen (don't get me wrong, I would love to see as many mid-state teams in the state tourney as possible). But I'm just saying save your boasting and hosting for when you are in the state tournament, or even the sub-state. Right now Greenbrier's strategy is to take one game at a time and see where it gets you. Maybe you should start looking into that Mr. Cougar!! ;)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see soon enough. Just because he's 6-11 doesn't mean he's GOT to be the post. Come on, use YOUR head. He's very athletic (something I KNOW you'd never under...... anyway...) Ryan was just recruited by UMass, Auburn and others. How 'bout you? Oh yeah, and he signed with UT-C. Jeff Lebo? Not too shabby. Good guy, too. You ought to get to know him sometime. Did you know he's deaf? Think about it! Take away one of your senses and, well, you probably wouldn't have any, Ha! Ha! Ha! j/k If he remains healthy, he'll be a FACTOR next time we play. Heck, he's a factor EVERYTIME we play now, come to think about it. 6-11 and 6-8! Nice to have 'em. Don't be jealous.

C2state, lay off stjohnnies. He has a valid point. When a team with a 6'11 and a 6'8 guy is playing a team with a bunch of 6-1 guys, why not hi tthe post hard. That is something GP didnt do against DL and it didnt work out. Oh well, I guess Goodpasture has a problem winning close games with DL anyway.

hey "BOGUS"...by the way, what a name! I don't think that anyone should even compare Greenbrier to Goodpasture cause G-pasture would surely stomp the living crap out of Greenbrier! If Greenbrier's coach would actually try to coach the game instead of turning around to the bench to say what he has to say...trust me, i know what he does, then maybe you Greenbrier guys would still be ranked 8th or whatever it "WAS"...what a JOKE!!!

hey "BOGUS"...by the way, what a name! I don't think that anyone should even compare Greenbrier to Goodpasture cause G-pasture would surely stomp the living crap out of Greenbrier!  If Greenbrier's coach would actually try to coach the game instead of turning around to the bench to say what he has to say...trust me, i know what he does, then maybe you Greenbrier guys would still be ranked 8th or whatever it "WAS"...what a JOKE!!!

this wouldn't happen to be "the Dever boy" himself, would it

if it is, you're making it too obvious that you're the one throwing the hissy fit and whining about your former days at Greenbrier. :D

sounds like it worked out well for both teams....both seem to be doing well so far this season

also, what makes you think goodpasture could beat greenbrier so bad

Still wanting the attention huh? The only joke around here are those things hanging from your head..........our coaches coach the game the way it is supposed to be coached and don't do anything else. They don't go behind your back and talk bad about you or criticize the things you say or do, coaches don't do that. Greenbrier's Boys are doing perfectly fine for a team that has stuck with it for so long and didn't QUIT and GIVE UP on there team or WHINED and CRIED just becuz they didn't get the spotlight. I believe Goodpasture has a very good chance of going far this year.......but whether we played you or not.....I doubt there would be any "stomping" going on. Try playing your games one at a time. :D

How about we all stop taking shots at each other. Obviously the 'Dever boy' didn't like Greenbrier's future in basketball, and is a great guy and he's fitting in great at Goodpasture, not only on the court but in school and is having a great time. I'm sure Greenbrier is doing well and a Goodpasture/Greenbrier matchup would be interesting. But could Greenbrier match up with the tall guys?

How about we all stop taking shots at each other. Obviously the 'Dever boy' didn't like Greenbrier's future in basketball, and is a great guy and he's fitting in great at Goodpasture, not only on the court but in school and is having a great time. I'm sure Greenbrier is doing well and a Goodpasture/Greenbrier matchup would be interesting. But could Greenbrier match up with the tall guys?

Greer....6'7''(not playing right now though)

Brant....6'5''

Adams....6'5''

would be a pretty good game :D