Jamont Jamont Jamont !

cobra24

50 points. Come one Cobra24. Is that it. The way Andrew Cannon torched Hillwood last year Jamont is going to break Wilt Chamberlin's record for 100 points. Its to easy for him to get 50 on them. I say he at least has 75.

Why would Jamont want to go to Nike Camp to showcase talent when he's already getting looked at by millions and millions of colleges, not to mention NBA teams. He's just that good.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Segarat he is far better than Tyler and they say Tyler is number 2 in the nation in his class Jamont is the best PERIOD!!!! and TOPPERPLAYER how can you even try to make it seem like yall are going to stop Jamont it's not happening he is going to dunk all over yall team and is Sanchez still playing on the team?

If Jamont was that good nationally then he'd at least be ranked on national websites. The fact is that he's not ranked by the recruiting gurus and until he is then dont even talk about him being even top 50 in the nation. cobra24 you havent ever left middle Tn in your life you dont know how they do up in Chi-town, New York, Detroit, Cali, Florida, Texas etc... Until He goes to the camps and proves something then dont talk about his national ranking. its just a bunch of what-ifs.

Why would Jamont want to go to Nike Camp to showcase talent when he's already getting looked at by millions and millions of colleges, not to mention NBA teams. He's just that good.

c'mon man you gotta be joking. Anybody who's anybody goes to the camps and shows the recruiting gurus and the coachs what they are about. Jamont doesn't have "millions and millions of colleges, not to mention NBA teams" looking at him. Sorry. If Jamont is a top 100 prospect he will get an invite to the camps. The fact that he hasn't tells you something. Im not trying to take anything away from him he is a great player but hes not the only one out there tearin it up. This isnt meant to be a flame but some of yall are oblivious to the talent outside of Tennessee

Ive seen Jamont play a few times. He is very good. But to say hes the best player in the nation?? Thats what your pushing BUDDY. Go coast to coast to watch all the top recruits play then come back and make a post like that. Many people on this board will tell you that hes not even top 3 in this state muchless the other 49.

Oh, so you have seen all the players coast to coast? Don't make a post that lacks any factual information that you yourself can back up, loser. I don't even care if he is the best or not, to be quite honest, but I hate it when people like you make posts talking about players nationally, when 99% of the people on this board haven't seen a high school game outside the state of Tennessee, and I am sure you are included in that demographic. Next time you post, at least have something to back it up with.

If Jamont was that good nationally then he'd at least be ranked on national websites. The fact is that he's not ranked by the recruiting gurus and until he is then dont even talk about him being even top 50 in the nation. cobra24 you havent ever left middle Tn in your life you dont know how they do up in Chi-town, New York, Detroit, Cali, Florida, Texas etc... Until He goes to the camps and proves something then dont talk about his national ranking. its just a bunch of what-ifs.

c'mon man you gotta be joking. Anybody who's anybody goes to the camps and shows the recruiting gurus and the coachs what they are about. Jamont doesn't have "millions and millions of colleges, not to mention NBA teams" looking at him. Sorry. If Jamont is a top 100 prospect he will get an invite to the camps. The fact that he hasn't tells you something. Im not trying to take anything away from him he is a great player but hes not the only one out there tearin it up. This isnt meant to be a flame but some of yall are oblivious to the talent outside of Tennessee

Oh my god, I'm sure you haven't seen a game in any of the places you just mentioned. Ugh. You complete and utter fool. Stop posting. Please, don't post ever again.

All I'm saying is that if you havent seen everyone play dont make posts saying hes the best in the nation, thatd crazy. And to call me a looser that just shows how much of a immature person you are to get on a highschool message board and call people names because they didnt agree with you that someone is the best player in the nation. Grow up man.

hsfootballfan10 how are you going to tell were I've been, i've been to a lot more games at of Tennessee probably more than you, quit getting made about Jamont being the best, you probably havent been to the places you say you have been, so dont tell where I havent been if you dont know me. B):D:)

This thread is getting ridiculous. Jamont Gordon is an exceptional player. I saw that in him at Cameron Middle school. Tyler Smith is an exceptional player, though I have never seen him play. Both of these guys have a long future ahead of them, and downing the other does not raise the bar for the other. Ultimately it is going to come down to who performs in the classroom and who moves on. Because if I am not mistaken, basketball is what they call "EXTRACURRICULAR," or something done outside of the classroom. We should stop praising the athletic talents and praise the other talents in individuals, like responsibility and hard work because that is how you succeed in life. Basketball is only temporary, without an education, you are grass.

All I'm saying is that if you havent seen everyone play dont make posts saying hes the best in the nation, thatd crazy. And to call me a looser that just shows how much of a immature person you are to get on a highschool message board and call people names because they didnt agree with you that someone is the best player in the nation. Grow up man.

If you noticed in my post, loser, I don't care if he is the best in the nation or not. I haven't even seen the kid play, and I doubt he is. Calling me out because you got your feelings hurt over being called a loser just goes to show the levil of maturity you are at. Be the better man and don't respond, while I'll live ina state of relative immaturity for the rest of my life, loser.