Soddy Match

CloudDrakan

Soddy totally Dominated both Cookeville and Warren County, I saw some great matches, and Soddy Looks pretty strong this year. Although Kyle James didn't make weight at 125 they still were strong. Paul Campbell pinned both guys in the first, Drew Henderson pinned both guys also in the first period. John Lane Tech. Pinned the guy from Cookeville in the first period and got caught and almost pinned by the Warren County kid but still managed to win in the end like 15-11 or something close to that. Their 103 won by forfeit and I beleive teched his guys from Cookeville. The 112 punder was beat by both teams, the 119 pounder beat Warren County and lost to Cookeville. 125, back up for Kyle, won both matches in his place, the 130 Ryan Fuller lost to the Cookeville guy but beat the Warren County Guy. 140 looked incredibly strong for Soddy, this kid was tough, went out there and did what he came to do, I don't know his name but he was tough and will do good this year.145 Craig Potter was beat in overtime again Cookeville and pinned Warren County. 152, I think Tyler Hicks?, won both and 160 Brandon Thurman beat Cookeville with a pin and Warren County 4-1 I believe. 171 I think won both matches if I recall right. And the 275 was a weak area for Soddy, he lost twice and if I am correct I THINK he was pinned both times. All in all Soddy wrestled good and got the jobs done. They look fairly good this year, we'll see how they hold throughout the year.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lane was taking the kid down and letting him go in the first period. than he ended giving up a 2 reversals and 3 back points to the kid. the rest of the points were from letting the kid go. the kid was getting tired of getting cut each time and would stay on his knees making it hard for john to cut him and take him down again.

Edited by cobrakid8