Why the end is near for maryville

znagglepuz

Keep on dreaming. Maryville will return a bunch of starters and will continue to win. When they move up to 5A they will still be good. Outstanding freshmen coming up. The middle school team was undefeated and the Rebs 12 yr old team was considered Don Sentell's best team ever.Maryville will keep on reloading so that is bad news for you,gillyboat and the rest of the Maryville haters.

I know that you guys can't wait until Quarles leaves. I think Quarles will stay awhile at Maryville.

RR

I might not like them, but I do respect them!

Although I may be classified as a "Hater" I have sense enough to know that, (in the words of the group "Alabama") "You can't keep a good man down".

Regardless of where the rebels land, the very least they will do is compete. More than likely they will dominate as in the past years.

When you have kids involved in "the program" for years and years, you can't help but dominate.

Congrats to Maryville for continuing a winning program.

PS

When people say that your program is taking a dive after going 38 and 1. They are just plain ole football ignernt!

Hmmm....let's see, excellent academics and smart students, above average athletes every year, first class feeder system, out of zone tuition paying students, top quality coaching staff, first class facilities, consistent domination of current classifiacation over the past 5 years...

ding ding ding... Maryville wins way too much...look at all of these unfair advantages...quick, someone needs to contact the TSSAA immediately and get MHS moved to 5A, or better yet, Division 2 where they belong so we can level the playing field in 4A! It just isn't fair... ;)

Sound familiar to anyone?

Don't kid yourselves people. Maryville is one of the premier programs in the state year in and year out. They will field championship caliber teams that make the playoffs for years to come for the reasons listed above. It doesn't matter if they play at 4A ot 5A. Get real and get used to it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

znagglepuz and all other interested readers,

I invite you to go back and read the history of znagglepuz posts. Simply click on znagglepuz name, then click 'find all post by this memeber' and read the the first page of post by znagglepuz. His first post was Oct 3rd. He never even mentions Morristown West until Oct 29th. All his post are on Rgion 3 4A. He even posted on the Region 3 4A superlatives. How cool are you to pose as a Morristown fan just to try and get under Maryville's skin? Might as well make another screenname for you and your other little buddies that like to mess with Maryville. znagglepuz, are you special? If so it is ok, we accept that.

If snagglepuss is a MoWest fan, then he represents the typical, old school Trojan fan. I thought after a few wins, the West fans would know how to win. I guess not all of them can get rid of the fact that they are one way mfers. If it is going good, they are total . If they lose, they cannot be found. ;)

Don't put snagglepuss in with the rest of the Trojan fans. He is not a Trojan fan. He is a Rebel hater.

Trojan fans like transplant,tackle4aloss,bigdaddy,bloodscanner,mrtruth and JWhite7 are true classy MOWest fans. If MOWest wins the gold ball I will be happy for those guys.

CoachT junkie,Newman,gillyboat,billygoat,tn stud are all the same person.

rebelyawn,

I am honored to be mentioned in the same sentence as those legends you mention. I only hope I could hold a candle to their truth and logic on here. As an avid reader of Coacht, it does please me to see such users as znagglepus, coachtujunkie, and cochese carrying on the work that billygoat started long ago.

By the way, I'm currently at the "burro" and there's some dude outside the stadium selling some Morristown West State Championship T-shirts. You guys want me to bring some back to K-town?

By the way, I'm currently at the "burro" and there's some dude outside the stadium selling some Morristown West State Championship T-shirts. You guys want me to bring some back to K-town?

I like your abbreviation of Murfreesboro 'cause "Burros" is what the championship shirts will have on them. ;)

Thanks for the spell check kangaroo. I've got a few other words of the four-lettered variety for you that maybe you could come over and take a look at.

Don't hold back chief..go ahead and let her rip. All it will cost ya is having your IP banned from the site. If you are gonna dish it out you better learn to take it...unless of course you can't handle the truth! :D

Don't hold back chief..go ahead and let her rip. All it will cost ya is having your IP banned from the site. If you are gonna dish it out you better learn to take it...unless of course you can't handle the truth! :D

Kangaroo, It won't matter. Newman will come back under another name. He was billygoat1,billygoat2,TnStud and gillyboat before.