Law Co. H.S. vs Loretto H.S RIVALRY

SPORTZTER1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I got to say to Loretto is that you need to keep the arch protected! Lawrence county bombed three pointers on us all night when we played them this year. They have some players that get going and you can't stop them. Watch Woods. If you leave her alone she won't miss. The momentum switches really quick when the 3s keep coming. Good luck this season even though I hope we pull victories off when we play both of you. :D:D

Hey validation man! I just wanted to let you know that Loretto does need to beat Lawrenceburg (Not: Lawrence Co. High School) There are 3 high schools in Lawrence County so if that is the case then they all need to be called Lawrence Co. High Schools. Moving on about your comment. Loretto needs to beat Lawrenceburg because they are good enough too, and because Mrs. Wild's comment made last year at the Loretto Girl's junior varsity game. The statement was made to her players (yeah, just go ahead and let Loretto beat you, it'll be the first time in a hundred years that they have.) I dont feel like she has been in Lawrence Co. long enough to be blowing her mouth off. She doesn't know about past seasons so she needs to hold on to her opinions. I also would like to let you know that myself nor any other Mustangs or Lady Mustangs fans have ever been embarrased by Lawrenceburg. Yes the past few years they have come away with the wins, but that is what should happen. Lawrenceburg's enrollment is triple Loretto's and they play in class triple AAA. Thats enough for us to beat us easily ever year. But we'll just have to wait in see about the turnout come Tuesday Nite. Woods and Spann are both good players, and great athletes, but i'm not goin to mention 2 key players for Loretto and forget the rest. Because at the beginning of a game 5 girls have to take the floor to make any of it possible. So I believe that we have about 8 to 10 key players that makes are program successful. Not just one. We do have a couple that are always in double digits game after game that helps out alot, but if they didnt' have players to get the ball passed midcourt and to get it inside to them then they wouldnt be as successful as they are. I just happen to be more along the lines of good team ball and happen to know that it takes every member of the team to make it go. As i said earlier Spann and Woods are both great players but when they play with just each other it doesnt get them very far. That could explain there record up to this point, of 2-4. And hopefully our girls will miserably make it 2-5 come tuesday nite. Go Lady Mustangs!