Biggest Shocker this Weekend

turbo

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a doubt it would be Oklahoma losing by 28...that is just ridiculous. I didn't see the Huntingdon game coming either, but come on, OU was supposed to be invincible and lost by 28.

Oh you're probably cool. Well, they'll be at the Sugar Bowl anyways. I'll take National Champions over Big XII champions any day of the week.

But I'll go with everyone here and say that Huntingdon's big win was the biggest upset of the weekend.

If I had known about Terrance "the truth" Bell beforehand I would not have considered it an upset, but as I had not heard of him, I will say Huntingdon shocked the world, and alot of DL kids.

I don't care if they win the championship now, it is TAINTED. It should be USC and LSU playing, period. You cannot lose by 28 points in your final game in your conference championship and be able to play for the national championship. Nebraska had that big controversy a few years back when they got stomped by Colorado and then were killed by Miami. I am not saying Oklahoma is not one of, if not still the best, but they no longer deserve the title shot, they blew it.

Edited by 24FHS21