David Wolke

alan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really has nothing to do with his court hearing. Despite some folks * (region 4) wanting his head this in the court system this will be treated as all first time offenders are. Probation with some community service with his record expunged later if he stays out of trouble. This is how virtually all cases of this are handled and he will not be any different.

I have several friends that are attorneys and all when defending try to delay as long as possible because time tends to cool everything down.

Where is he going? I don't think he is at the top of a lot of top notch programs because his stats were down from what was expected because from mid season on Smyrna was More of a running team and you can argue he did not have the year expected. I think he is more of a MTSU Western Kentucky type recruit but could move up depending on what others ahead of him do

He has the physical skills to do the job and with a true qb coach he could be a good college qb. His biggest negative is he doesn't read defenses as well as he should and tries to do to much (he actually improved with this later in the season)

* I am out my mid season sarcastic arguing shape this is the best I could do! :o

I could also be mellowing out I now have a grand daughter.

Edited by 82cat

You are so funny! After four years and 10,000 yards passing you're still making fun of the guy for his weight?! People aren't aware that he was a great QB, he is I believe 3rd on the all time passing yards list for the SEC. Not to mention, Kentucky has gone through 3 different coaches since Lorenzen was recruited and they are looking for a whole different style of qb.