12-A predictions

fhslions

I never said that you said anything ugly about clifton... I was making the point that at the very first of this post, when fhslions asked what people's predictions were, wildcatpride came on here and bashed clifton. That is what I was refering to. I never said that tfranks said anything bad about us. Those last few statements of my previous post were directed at Wayne Co. in general because of wildcatpride and other posts of that nature. Oh, and by the way, I am not sure who your sources are for 'knowing' that I am a from Clifton, or a high school kid at all for that matter, but to think that I AM A GIRL is really wrong. I actually have nothing to do with Frank Hughes or any of their teams. I am from a totally different district. I keep up with the 12A games because we are a part of your region and I have mutual friends/coaches in both. My cousin actually played ball with a girl from 12A that I think is pretty good, not to mention that we dated for a little bit this summer :D, and I try to keep up with her and how she is doing as much as possible. And if you are wondering why I posted things in both the wildcatfan and defense screen names it is because the wildcatfan is mine and the defense name is one of my friend's. I am a wildcatfan, just not Wayne Co. Wildcats, Bethel, because I attend college there and have many friends that have/are playing for their teams. I actually wrote the 'check yourself fool' remark to put things into the 'language' that kids now use today. You can believe what you want about who I am but your sources seem to be quiet ridiculous and not to mention very wrong.

Edited by wildcatfan505

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just because clifton has actually won a distict game yall are now going to think thoughts of going to murfresboro. get real, if clifton has a good year in district they will end up 5th. thats all there is to say!

log my user name off that computer over there at the office and get yalls own user names you little punks!! lol

i didn't type that previous statement but it was pretty much the truth though. clifton is not undefeated anymore as they lost to summertown last night and wayne county went to perry co and won by like 20. so here is my pics........

1. Wayne Co

2. Summertown

3. Pery Co

4. M.P.

5. Clifton

Well, I can see that there are a lot of haters when it comes to Clifton being a threat to any of the other teams in the district. I do believe that Clifton has a good chance to be #1, but I don't not see Mt. Pleasant even in the top five. People are saying that they are good this year...Well, I will believe that when I see what they can do at the game Friday. I am not saying that Clifton is going to win, but I am saying that Mt.Pleasant better come the Clifton in full mode and ready to play an awesome team.

GOOD LUCK LIONS!!!

Edited by truelionfan

Wayne Co. added some depth to their roster this week with the addition of football standouts Joseph Ruddle and C.J. Hammack. Both played up until their Freshman year. Ruddle is a junior, Hammack is a soph. I watched both of their middle school careers and think that both will contribute big things to the program. They will probably not dress varsity until after Christmas, but look for big things from these guys come tournament time.

Havent seen too many 12a schools play but it seems to me that they are all down from last year except for wayne county so I give them the edge. As long as summertown doesnt win it I will be happy. And for defense101 Collinwood finished I believe 6th last year not 8th so get your facts strait before u make anymore stupid comments.

justin bryant lives in waynesboro.

it's on now. i know ruddle had been thinking real hard about playing and cj loves the sport so with the addition of those two guys, wayne co will be real hard to beat. i don't look for them to just come right in and play but i don't see it being very long before their presence is felt. wayne co now has about 8 players that could start pretty easy for any team in the district. i think that the addition of these guys will take a little pressure off bryant because a lot of people will be expecting great things out of both of them so justin should be able to play his game and really shine the rest of the season. i see cj bieng the better scorer but i think you could probably put joseph on just about anybody and he could shut em' down. he brings a lot of physicality to the team. good luck guys.