How long before this board begins its hibernation?

ELA

How long do we have before the football message board closes for the off-season?

You had better purchase your plus membership soon before it closes!

If we have sent our money in already, why can't we get all the boards on different computers. I can only get all the boards at home.

I'm not sure what you mean here. Can you explain a little further?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coacht

I have really enjoyed your site

although I have gone beyond the bounds of propriety once, according to one of your moderators (I disagreed, and I would prefer my post be deleted rather than edited; but, then again, you're the home team), I do like the fact that you keep an eye on what goes on here, because I'm sure otherwise it could get out of hand

this has become rather addictive

good thought with the christmas gift idea

thanks much

bloodscanner

OF course, for Plus members there are no off-season boards, ever. There are 12 additional boards for Plus members, also:

CoachT Plus Boards - Available to Plus Members Only

Open Discussion

NCAA College Hoops

NCAA College Football

SEC Football

TN NCAA Div 1-A Football

TN Small College Football

Tennessee Titans and NFL Football

Memphis Grizzlies and NBA Basketball

Hunting & Fishing

NASCAR

Major League Baseball

Plus Member Suggestions

Could I pay cash....just turning 18 I do not have a credit card nor do I want one.....but I would like a plus membership and would also like to know who to mail it to.

All the info you need is here:

CoachT Plus

You will enjoy it.

In fact, if you promise me you will NEVER have a credit card then your Plus Membership is on me. Deal?

(This is a one-time offer to BigH_Outlaw, no one else, because of an unsolicited comment that I wish I'd had the sense to make when I was 18.)

C'mon guys, for the price of one pizza at the Hut you get all this information, feedback, aggrivation and entertainment. What a deal!

Coacht- my Mac will only access certain areas and articles (and sets up the screen really wierd, to) while my daughters PC does everything just fine. I think it's a mass conspiracy to deny my enjoyment of this board (started by my wife!) Has anyone else mentioned this?

I kinda wish the plus boards were down for a while as well, I need to get some sleep!

Thanks CoachT

C'mon guys, for the price of one pizza at the Hut you get all this information, feedback, aggrivation and entertainment. What a deal!

Coacht- my Mac will only access certain areas and articles (and sets up the screen really wierd, to) while my daughters PC does everything just fine. I think it's a mass conspiracy to deny my enjoyment of this board (started by my wife!) Has anyone else mentioned this?

I kinda wish the plus boards were down for a while as well, I need to get some sleep!

Thanks CoachT

The things iamoz is able to do on the site, using ColdFusion, have to be targetted to one particular prowser which is Internet Explorer 5 or higher. Any attempts to change it to work better on Netscape, or MAC, etc tends to mess something else up.

Anyone else have problems on a Mac?

All the info you need is here:

CoachT Plus

You will enjoy it.

In fact, if you promise me you will NEVER have a credit card then your Plus Membership is on me. Deal?

(This is a one-time offer to BigH_Outlaw, no one else, because of an unsolicited comment that I wish I'd had the sense to make when I was 18.)

Thats a great Idea...I just turned 18 too..and from the advice from everyone that has got one before me. Im staying away from the Credit Card business. NO im not asking for a Free Membership. ;)

You make sense whoever said the pizza thing, I guess I'll starve myself for a night hehe. Also here is a story to keep you people away from credit cards. There was a lady in some town(can't remember where) that lost her credit card, I think she was pretty old, so she didn't think of calling the bank. By the time someone told her too, she had lost a whole bunch of money, the poor lady lost her savings. Hundreds maybe thousands of people fall victim to credit card theft/idenity theft every day in the US, just stay away from them and you will not have to go through it. My uncle only uses checks, now there's a smart thing.

Edited by MRedRebels

How long do we have before the football message board closes for the off-season?

If we have sent our money in already, why can't we get all the boards on different computers. I can only get all the boards at home.

I am Bill#49 but I have forgot my password and I must have sent in the wrong e-mail address because I have requested my password. I just simply signed up again as Bill#73. I still can enjoy all the boards at home but not at school. Help me out CoachT.

Thank you

Bill#49

I am Bill#49 but I have forgot my password and I must have sent in the wrong e-mail address because I have requested my password. I just simply signed up again as Bill#73. I still can enjoy all the boards at home but not at school. Help me out CoachT.

Thank you

Bill#49

I think you will be able to fill in the blanks for your password for bill#49. If not, email me:

v-----5-