Region 8 Wrestling

CoachBray

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the dragon has not and probably will not be slain on the left side of the state. but i think your roadrunner can sprint past the panther. as far as the mustang and devil are concerned, any given day they can compete. (see call o' the wild tourney circa 12/13/03) the wildcat is overated. i think munford or cordova can tame them. the rest are ok.

the dragon has not and probably will not be slain on the left side of the state. but i think your roadrunner can sprint past the panther. as far as the mustang and devil are concerned, any given day they can compete. (see call o' the wild tourney circa 12/13/03) the wildcat is overated. i think munford or cordova can tame them. the rest are ok.

Whoa, that was way cool!

Collierville should have an interesting meet with CBHS on the 13th. We might even get a preview tommorow at Kenwood. Bartlett lost to the brothers by only 10, which is a good showing, in my opinion. I think they have the advantage over Ridgeway, but it could be one of the most competitive duals around. Also, there will probably be a rematch in the first round of the region duals tournament.

b.o.t.w., the panther did sneak past the roadrunner at the black horse by 1/2 point in the team total, but i conclude that they are just a better tournament than dual team. your prediction about the opening round at region duals is probably correct. as for the brothers, they wrestle to the competition and it's just a matter of when and if coach l. decides to let the boys lay waste to the land or hold back and inflict only minor pain and carnage.

Kenwood Holiday Dual Results:

Pool Matches:

Collierville def. Evansville (Indiana) 54 - 12 (around there)

Collierville def. Christian County (Kentucky) 84-0

Collierville def. Fort Campbell (Kentucky) 54 - 15 (around there also)

Quaterfinals:

Hartselle (Alabama) def. Collierville 33-24

3rd Place Match:

Franklin def. Collierville 36-33

Team Finishings:

1. MBA

2. Hartselle

3. Franklin

4. Collierville

b.o.t.w., ok, so the brother will only inflict minor pain on the 13th. good showing by the dragon at kenwood, wins and close matches against good competition. look forward to seeing the dragon at ryan this weekend. just an observation, is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the dragon has been stalking the countryside to gain strength for their assault on the state championship run this year in lieu of wrestling in their own backyard. i guess i need to recheck the latest schedule to see where dual matches between the dragon and region 8 foes will take place. it probably wouldn't hurt to update my travel visa to attend..........