Shelbyville in for a surprise Friday nite.

FairInMyFavor

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardon me for misinterpreting you...but if you weren't always cutting down on everyone except shelbyville then we wouldn't always THINK you were...if you ask me that sounded like a shot at White County. I bet right now if the state championship were tonight Insell and his crew can think of plenty of teams they wouldn't want to play, I'm sure that any team that is in any state final game is not going to be a "Free Ride" if they even make it to the state finals you can guarantee that it won't be a blowout, so therefore your statement was....well it was kindof dumb but I doubt if White County or any other team that ends up in a state tourney will ever be a "free ride" whether you have to play them ONCE or ONE HUNDRED times...... ;)

Edited by 8675309

You are very consistent. You miss the point every time. It is very difficult to get to the state tournament, never mind win it all. If a team only had to beat one team, regardless of who the team was, it would be like a free ride. You have to be good, have good fortune, not have any serious injuries to key players and then just maybe it will fall your way and you will make it to the final game. Many years the best team never makes it to the fianl game or even to the state. I am thru since I have definately made you mad and we don't agree and that is ok. So, it is on to another subject.

Beleive me you haven't made me mad. I think made my point and you think you made yours.I will agree with you on one thing however, it's ok that we disagree.....

I guess If I missed your point that's my bad, but it makes no sense to make a cut at white county and then try to cover it up with some hypothetical situation, when are you ever going to have a state championship game without district region substate etc... you aren't .... so that would make you point completely invalid... all of this "if , then" stuff that will never occur is just crazy...if my hometown team had shaq on their team they'd prolly win a state tournament, but they don't......so "if" you only had to beat one team for a title I guess that would be a load off as compared to winning a dozen games to get one...but when is that ever gonna happen... but yeah it's on to another subject because yours doesn't make sense in the least.. ;)

flemtone, good job of standing up for yourself and for Shelbyville. I know it's not the cool thing to do on this board but it's the right thing to do if you believe in it. In my opinion the only program that can compete with Shelbyville in region 4-AAA is Lawrence County. I'm by no means a LCHS fan but they have a great program and I respect it. I don't see any reason to put any teams down on this board, let's just sit back and let everyone eat their words once they play the Golden Eaglettes. The first ones were the Coffee County fans that kind of disappeared after last game, lets see where the Lincoln County talkers are after tonight's "big surprise."

90 Warrior how does it feel to get beat by Shelbyville so many times. All those great teams that White County had in the early 90s and always who ended up beating you for the state title, SHELBYVILLE. Deal with it White County will never be as good as SHELBYVILLE. I feel that you have alot of Hatred towards Shelbyville due to getting beat so much. It will be allright and get ready cause it going happen again in Region 4 AAA tourney. I guess people in White County just get used to getting beat by the Eaglettes. B)B)B)

90 Warrior how does it feel to get beat by Shelbyville so many times. All those great teams that White County had in the early 90s and always who ended up beating you for the state title, SHELBYVILLE. Deal with it White County will never be as good as SHELBYVILLE. I feel that you have alot of Hatred towards Shelbyville due to getting beat so much. It will be allright and get ready cause it going happen again in Region 4 AAA tourney. I guess people in White County just get used to getting beat by the Eaglettes. B)B)B)

showtime7....Shelbyville took several beatings in the 90's themselves from White Co. I guess most people OUTSIDE of Bedford Co. like myself have a dislike{hatred is a strong word} for Shelbyville because they NEVER win with their hometown girls. I guess that's why nobody from Shelbyville seems to like White Co. Because we beat you several times in the early AND mid 90's. When little Rick leaves..........look out!!! If Rick had to use Bedford Co. girls only he would have ZERO state titles. :P:D:P

flemtone, good job of standing up for yourself and for Shelbyville. I know it's not the cool thing to do on this board but it's the right thing to do if you believe in it. In my opinion the only program that can compete with Shelbyville in region 4-AAA is Lawrence County. I'm by no means a LCHS fan but they have a great program and I respect it. I don't see any reason to put any teams down on this board, let's just sit back and let everyone eat their words once they play the Golden Eaglettes. The first ones were the Coffee County fans that kind of disappeared after last game, lets see where the Lincoln County talkers are after tonight's "big surprise."

froggy,have u seen lawerence co. play this year? need i say more........