Upperman @ Jackson County

UCSportsFan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devilfanatic...I will be at the game tonight. I have been to every J. Co. game this year. I always set in the Reserved seats on the floor. I will wear something blue and white tonight to the game and you'll recognize me when you see what it is. I usally sit on the front row below the Gribbles. I hate to reveal myself also to everyone thats why I can't leave a addy for ya.

Devilfanatic I know who you are and yes some times you act like an adult and other times you don't. I just don't want anyone thinking that all of the people in JC feel and act like you. Yes there's nothing wrong with having a little fun, but SPANKING-that's just tasteless. Remember that young people do read this and we need to set a better example than that. See you at the game..........

Edited by jobug

wow.....this got interesting.....who cares if devilfanatic gets on here and talks smack.....thats what makes these boards fun....and whoever said that an east TN team will win this year doesnt know what they r talkin about....JC a quarterfinal dud???....seems to me they were state champs again and definately not that....7AA will bring home the gold ball once again....

Agree Good point "sleep23" Anyone can make excuses on how they play. The fact of the matter is that 7AA has the hardware to up the smack they talk. Find another District harder than the on e we play in. For the last so many years a team out of our district has represented either the Gold Ball or The Silver at the Boro'!!

I just don't want anyone thinking that all of the people in JC feel and act like you. Yes there's nothing wrong with having a little fun, but SPANKING-that's just tasteless.

Not sure what you mean when you say how I act, but hopefully you'll tell me tonight when you see me. Are you sure you have read these posts? Sometimes you need to have a little fun and talk a little trash with these kids otherwise why get on? :P Besides a good spanking never hurt anyone who deserved it!!! :lol:

Hey wildcat, i know i have to know you then as i sit close to the bottom as well on the second row, i have a son that starts on the boys team. When you see me you'll know who i am, right at mid court. B)

I have read many posts by DevilFanatic and I agree that they are factual. But I must say that the tone on some of his posts is rather arrogant. I think that may be the reason for some of the tension in previous posts. Yes, our girls are great and I look forward to seeing them bring home another gold ball, but in good taste it's not something to rub in everyones face over and over.
I believe I know who DevilFanatic is and knowing helps to understand a little better, but for some who don't know he does come off as egotistical at times. NO OFFENSE INTENDED!

And no offense taken here on my part as i realize that at times i get a little carried away, maybe a little overzealous at other times when it comes to our children in this county so I will in advance apologize for offending anyone with my factual and yes sometimes "arrogant" statements. Its all in fun i assure you. But if i may something in my defense, i usually wait until someone trys to downgrade or attack our county with posts that are not true, and thats when i pull up facts not only about Jackson County but 7AA as a whole and i think if anyone would take time to read my posts for the most part they are in good fun and good taste. :lol:

The Lady Blue Devils played a very sloppy game tonight, not taking away from the Lady Bees which kept the game close with speed, grit and determination. It just looked like Upperman wanted the win more than we did and almost got it. The Mead girl did a great job driving to the basket, It seemed like 3/4 of uppermans points came on lay-ups. Their were a few bright spots for Jackson County, Kalya continues to do a very good job under the basket on the offensive end of the court and thank god Amanda cant miss those three pointers.

GO BIG BLUE !

P.S. Whats up with all of the missed foul shots, this is going to come back to bite them in close game if they dont start knocking them down. ;)

Wow what a game! I have to say those girls from Upperman came to play, and as me and another fellow Coacht allum sat there and watched the game, i kept saying that the girls from Baxter were just out hustling us and it didn't help matters that we missed a bunch of free throws. But once again the girls found a way to win and thats all that matters, whether its by 1 or 100 a win is a win. Good job girls, keep up the good work. Also good job to the Upperman girls, it will take a very good team to beat them thats for sure. Its a shame that all these great girls basketball teams will have to play eachother for the right to go to the state, but thats the way the system is setup so it will make for some nail biting games come tournament time!