Best Seniors in Chattanooga Area

tfyrams

The three senior starters at McMinn Central (Lee, Housley, and Patterson) are each great players. Though I haven't seen a great deal of basketball around Chattanooga, those three deserve attention as the best seniors in the area and their team is certainly one of the best in the area. Ashley Hardaway at McMinn Co. is certainly a scorer though I am unsure of her ability on the defensive end--an end where each of the ladies from McMinn Central thrive.

Edited by atn301

The three senior starters at McMinn Central (Lee, Housley, and Patterson) are each great players. Though I haven't seen a great deal of basketball around Chattanooga, those three deserve attention as the best seniors in the area and their team is certainly one of the best in the area. Ashley Hardaway at McMinn Co. is certainly a scorer though I am unsure of her ability on the defensive end--an end where each of the ladies from McMinn Central thrive.

I couldnt agree more

I agree w/possum. Brandi Ables is pretty good, but have u thought that the reason she may stand out this year is because she is on a team that isn't good. If at any point she was underrated, she definitely isn't now w/the big deal some of u are making of her. I also agree w/possum on his picks, and also Cara Smith from Bledsoe, she is a 4-year starter and a killer at the 3 pt. line.

Cara Smith is one of the best by far. So far she has received offers from 5 schools and a total of 9 are watching her now. Being from Bledsoe, I am partial to the Lady Warrior Seniors: I think they are some of the best along with, Holly Smart of Grundy, the McMinn Central seniors, and Walker Valleys seniors.I have heard that Tyner has some good senior players as well but do not know who they are.

Cara Smith is an outstanding player for Bledsoe. Bledsoe County has a great group of seniors this year. One other player that I believe deserves mention is Lindsay Holland. She has really stepped up for the Lady Warriors during her senior year. Holland has one of the best 3 balls in the area and is dangerous in the drive. Good luck to all the Bledsoe Lady Warriors!!

I agree! Not only does she have a great shot, but she can drive and pass as well. When I watch her play, I am amazed at some of the passes she makes! She is also a smart player as well. Then again, all the seniors are smart. I hear most of them will most likely be at the top of their class. They are a classy bunch of ladies. If they are all on, they can go as far as they want!

Ok, I have no clue how to spell it, but Jerika Massingill(sp???) from Ooltewah is a player! I haven't seen her much until this year, but she's good. She doesn't have much height at all, but I've never seen anyone on defense with as good of instincts as her when it comes to anticipating where the ball is going. She's a good ball player and I'd like to see her go somewhere after high school!