Cleveland @ Rhea County

LittleDawg33

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhea is one of the few teams in the area with an answer for Charles Little... Zach Hyatte can really play and while hes not the same leaper that Little is he can definitely contest some of Littles shots that other teams cannot. TIm Cooper is a better play than Jay Davis and should be the difference in the game... this game could come down to which teams perimeter game is stronger and by all accounts Rhea has the edge in this department... Rhea County by 8

This will really be an incredible game. I don’t even know who to pick as the winner of this game. The thing that Cleveland fans have to hope for is that their young guards can contain Tim Cooper. I think that Hyatte and Little will be a great match-up inside. I think Little will win the battle, but I don’t know how many counter parts Little has to pull the Eagle defense away from him. I think it will be important that Charles Jett has a good shooting game and picks up some slack for the departed Cooper. Now, if Jay Davis plays, then this will become an unbelievable game. Davis on Copper, Hyatte on Little. What match-ups. This one might just be too close to call guys. Yet, I think I am going with the Eagles by less than 5 at home if Davis doesn’t play. If Davis does play though, I think I will go Cleveland by less than 5. Wouldn’t put money on though, because this game could go either way.

• 2 weeks later...