Best Fans in TN

Shotface

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no way there were 250 people in the Clinton student section. Anyways, only a relatively few actually cheer,to others its just a social event

No joke, there were at least 200. The relative "few" that cheer are mainly seniors and juniors...a few sophomores do and the rest don't actually count. Believe me, we've tried to get them to cheer and yell (threatening to kick them out of they don't make noise). But we make it up for it by being as loud as we can. Don't worry about us...Were you in the student section??? I don't think, so you really don't know what the deal is.

No i wasnt in the student section, cause well I'm not a student. I was however at the game and could see the section easily. I don't think you'll had 250 cheering students but I do think for the ones that did cheer did a good job. Need some new chants though. Good student section, but not as good as ours.

Edited by comucazi

Where are you from??? We didn't a whole lot of time to prepare for it, considering our last game was on Friday and we didn't who we would be playing until after the game. I had to work Saturday and Sunday and the baseball team had practice a lot...so we didn't have much time to get into making chants. No excuses though, we got the win. STATEBOUND boys!!

Me and alot of my friends didn't get to go to the game because my baseball coach decided we needed a mandatory practice, so that takes about 15-20 more students away from the game, and there was about 15 more softball players that couldn't go, also some of my friends told me they couldn't get off work too.

No joke, there were at least 200. The relative "few" that cheer are mainly seniors and juniors...a few sophomores do and the rest don't actually count. Believe me, we've tried to get them to cheer and yell (threatening to kick them out of they don't make noise). But we make it up for it by being as loud as we can. Don't worry about us...Were you in the student section??? I don't think, so you really don't know what the deal is.

Well, I guess you do understand what it's like...You may have your '250' students, but we've whittled our student section down to those loud and rowdy Marsh Pit Faithfuls, and we're louder now than we were when we had 75 students...